New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 4/6/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

too orange.

on 4/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've always been scared of bronzer because I'm so pale. A YouTuber recommended this for lighter skin tones, so I picked this up at Target for $3. The compact is a cheap plastic that comes with a mirror and sponge puff. I don't mind the flimsy packaging because I love the product itself! I threw the sponge away and instead used an angled brush. It's perfect for my skin tone, it's a very subtle, matte bronzer. It gives my whole face a glow! For the price it's perfect! I just wish it had a better lasting power.

on 4/1/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this bronzer for just a wash of color, and even though I have brown skin, it still gives me some noce definition to my face. I also love using this on my crease, when I'm feeling lazy.

on 3/3/2015 1:03:00 AM

Great product - tasteful matte color that brightens up my face ever so slightly. Amazing price for the quality.

on 3/2/2015 9:13:00 PM

I heard this was a great bronzer for the price, and it is not terrible... but I won't purchase it again. This would be a good starter for someone new to makeup. It is not overly pigmented or orange so it is hard to mess up. But, if you are used to more pigmented products, this just isn't going to cut it. I feel like it really just depends on where you are with makeup and your expectations. I would buy this for a younger teen for sure, but perhaps not for someone who is more of a pro.

on 3/2/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm updating my review from 3 stars to 5 stars after someone showed me how to use this properly. It's perfect!

This is a great bronzer for fair skin. I love it. It goes on well, feels light, a little goes a long way, wears well, and to boot it is crazy affordable and can be found almost everywhere. I love this product!

on 1/26/2015 10:53:00 PM

I love this bronzer not too dark but not too light !

everyone is right! this is a really great bronzer especially for the price. i have combo oily skin and it stays all day !!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For the price this Bronzer is really good! You only needs a bit as it can be a bit dark! It's easy to blend and lasts all day

Popular Bronzers