Clinique High Impact Eyeshadow in Foxy

4.4

on 2/9/2009 3:57:00 AM

It's a nice shimmery brown, very pigmented and easy to blend. Has just the right amount of shimmer. Good for school/office.

on 11/10/2008 9:50:00 PM

I absolutely adore this eyeshadow. It is soft, buttery and very pigmented. The color is gorgeous, has the perfect amount of shimmer, and works with pretty much all skin tones. I use this everyday for a casual look but can easily build it into a classic smokey eye for nights out. For $14 a pop, this thing can last for a really long time, and Clinique sometimes adds it to their GWPs so there's no reason not to try this!

on 9/5/2008 2:33:00 AM

I only have the gwp size of this, but I like it alot, it has a real soft finish and is sooooo easy to use wiith everything, I was lucky to pick it up for $1 with a few other colours, its so cute, but I took a lipstick off for the packaging, I dont like that I have to open the pots before I know what colour Ive got, I wish they had a clear lid! I would buy the full size if I ever run out of soft brown eyeshadows!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this for $10 @ CCO. I got a bunch of Clinque neutrals that were marked down. I love this e/s! Lasts long & is a beautiful color! Will buy again definately. : )

on 4/14/2008 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love Foxy! It was one of the first Clinique shadows I ever tried, and it is wonderful. I can use it alone for a day look, at the silvery brown is subtle enough, or use it to build a wonderful, smokey and dramatic eye for a night-time look. Seriously, this shadow is my favorite of Clinique shadows.

on 4/10/2008 5:37:00 PM

Best shadow and colour ever. Super-versatile, you can add layers for more colour, gives a sexy sheen. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My aunt, who is amazing at picking out makeup, picked this up for me. At first I was scared by the dark color, but realized later that it was absolutely perfect. The color is beautiful. I love the nice shimmer, and it is perfect by itself, and with another shadow underneath. I love this shadow, and wear it often.

on 11/11/2007 3:30:00 PM

I bought this after reading the reviews on MUA. I love this line of eyeshadows from Clinique but I wasn't sure which colour to buy. After reading the reviews here I decided to try Foxy. I am very pale with blue eyes and naturally dark blonde hair that I dye black. This really makes my blue eyes stand out. I like that it's buildable colour, too. I use with a highlighter below the brow (Clinique's Sugar Sugar) and a brown eyeliner for day (Clinique's Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Blackened Taupe) or black eyeliner for evening (Clinique Quickliner in Really Black). This is my new favourite eyeshadow. It looks a bit more brown once I apply it. Other than that, the shade is pretty close to how it looks in the package.

on 10/26/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A nice shimmery, silvery brown. The silky texture makes it easy to blend. I use this during the day with some eyeliner and mascara. Good staying power but do need to retouch late afternoon.

It is a soft, pretty brown that is perfect for ALL skin tones. It is nice and shimmery. Great to do an angled eyeshadow cat look with. It is highly pigmented and has no glitter in it. It irritated my moms eyes because she has a patch of dry skin (egzima) in the corner of her eye. So if you have egzima on your eye do not use this product lol. The eyeshadow is nice and creamy itself. Good eyeshadow by far, I will definately buy more when I run out!