MAC Pigment in Vanilla

4.7

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the perfect multi-tasking highlighter. For the amount of product you receive I just can't imagine repurchasing this unless you're a pro mua. I use it mainly in my inner corner or as a brow highlighter. I have used it as an all over eye color and paired it up with a brown shadow in my crease and outer v. Will I repurchase...probably not because I don't envision using it up anytime soon. It will probably outlive me.lol

on 1/27/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Heard so many good things about this, not as shimmer as I thought, the color is too yellow/gold for a highlight, not recommended for cool undertone people

on 1/11/2014 6:06:00 AM

This product does the magic try finding other brands of the product but it doesn't get better than this!

on 1/10/2014 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I think if you were ever looking to own at least one MAC pigment, Vanilla would have to be that one. It is the total shizz like I have never been a real big lover or user of pigments but I get use out of this several times a week if not everyday. Not only is it wonderful because it lasts you years, its also one of those products that doesn't really have a shelf life or go out of date. Its a universal highlighter shade, all you need it to wet your brush or use some fix plus and its perfect to accentuate your brow bone, inner tear duct, tops of the cheeks, cupids bow, nose bridge pretty much everywhere that you currently have a liquid or pressed powder highlight for. You can also use it all over the lid to add a bit of sparkle or shimmer to any look. Its a flattering white gold shade as if you don't already know if you've read any of the other reviews. Ten out of ten for this one, would recommend and repurchase.

on 12/11/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Oh gawd, I can't believe that I have had this for eons and I still haven't given a review for it. But what can I say that hasn't already been said about this amazing product? It is a gorgeous shimmery pigment and very versatile, you can use it on your eyes as a highlighter, on your cheeks, mix it with foundation/moisturizer...I mean really all this has been said. If you don't own it, buy it! Simple as that.

on 11/2/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely amaze-balls! Enough has been said in these reviews. I have the one in the original large package, I have given tons to my friends, still have half, and have had it for 6 years now. So definitely worth the price.

I made a very nice nail polish colour with it too.

Don't even hesitate.

on 10/12/2013 6:02:00 PM

I adore this stuff. Perfect as a highlighter for the brow bone, cheek bones, and inner tear ducts. Add some to your moisturizer/foundation for a soft luminous glow all over. A little goes a very long way- and does the job beautifully. I'm in my second of many more to containers to come.

on 9/14/2013 8:45:00 PM

I love Mac vanilla pigment so much, I use it on the inner corners of my eyes , on my brow bone and cuspids bow, I would use it on the cheeks and nose but I'm very oily... So that's a no no. But it's such a beautiful color , I really like to pack it on in the inner corners and I find it just looks so beautiful , you get so much product for the price as you require very little to do the job perfectly . Recommend to anyone!!!!

I LOVE this product! I use it as a highlighter on my eyes, cheeks, cupids bow, nose, etc., as well as an eye shadow. I'm very pale, so I have a hard time finding a highlighter that is actually light enough to do its job. In the package it looks shimmery and white, but once blended, it's a gorgeous pale rose-gold color, great for making blue eyes pop! While it is a little pricey for a tiny bottle of product, you use such a minimal amount, it truly is worth every penny. Would definitely repurchase.

on 6/30/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is excellent product for highlighting face