Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 2/2/2015 10:37:00 AM

This is the second bottle of that foundation. Really like it as it gives a natural finish that last up to 10 hours. Good price and nice package. I am in the shade Bronze 80, and I like the fact that it has many shades to choose from. Next time I may go for a shade darker as the weather gets sunnier and I get tanned.

on 1/19/2015 3:06:00 AM

I'm now on my second bottle of this foundation and did buy a darker shade the second time as it is quite pale. I find the easiest way to apply it is using a damp makeup sponge. I'm happy with it and will definitely buy again.

on 1/3/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just picked it up yesterday at the drugstore, 75 Golden shade (which I thought would be too dark for me but it matches me perfectly). I have extremely oily face but my nose flakes sometimes. It's always so hard to find a perfect foundation for my type of skin and I'm so happy I bought this. It has medium to full coverage but doesn't look that obvious at all, it actually looks very natural in the daylight. It's a matte finish which I love and it actually stayed on my face all day, had to powder my face only once - after I've put my foundation on. That's it. It stayed on well till the evening. I used Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum before and this is beyond that, way beyond. My favorite new foundation. Will be re-purchasing.

on 12/5/2014 4:50:00 AM

I have tried many, many foundations over the years and I have to say that I was actually really impressed with this one. I have tried Max Factor's Lasting Performance in the past and it didn't work for me so I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product but it was on sale and I was looking for a new foundation so I did... and I am glad that I did! The consistency is great - it definitely gives good coverage. The color selection is also really good for pale skin like mine which is hard to find with the less expensive foundations. The most impressive thing for me though was how long it lasts. Eve though it doesn't market itself as a long lasting foundation it definitely is! I can wear it to work all day, come home and it still looks fresh without needing a touch up. It is really good value for money and I will be repurchasing.

on 11/18/2014 3:21:00 AM

I got this foundation in the shade 45 Warm Almond which is slightly too light for me and can sometimes give me a washed out look - I usually pair it with a slightly lighter powder and some bronzer to balance it out.

Overall I'd say this is a nice product, nothing special but good for an everyday foundation. I will probably get the next shade up when I repurchase :)

on 7/26/2014 2:56:00 AM

I have this Foundation in the shade of Nude 47 which is perfect for my fair skin. It offers perfect coverage, does not block my pores (which has happened with some other foundations) and it leaves a lovely glow. I also like the fact that it offers SPF 20 sunscreen. The only thing I was not so happy with is the packaging. The bottle's spray thingy broke accidentally and now I'm having a hard time trying to get the product out of the bottle. But overall, I think this product offers good value for the money.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging! It has such a thick consistency and dries very quick that when you try to rub it in it just flakes off your face.. I have tried using my fingers, foundation brush, buffing brush and a beauty blender and it still isn't great!

on 7/3/2014 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to cry when I put this on my face. For some reason it will not rub into my skin at all. It goes all patchy and looks horrible and powdery. I wanted to take it off straight away but had to go out and had no other foundation to use. I have tried it a couple of times now and each time it has just looked horrible. I don't know whether it's just my skin that doesn't like the product as I have used bare minerals for the last 5 years and so this is quite a change but it just doesn't agree with me at all. It also smells like biscuits and makes me break out in disgusting spots all over my damn face. Hate hate hate it. Definitely wouldn't recommend this stuff.

on 6/27/2014 6:11:00 PM

This is absolutely awful on my face. My skin is pretty moisturised apart from a bit of dryness on my chin and around my smile-lines and quite smooth.
This foundation made my skin look terrible.

It turns orange on me after about 15mins of applying it and is very chalky and dry

I like the way you can turn the head of the foundation bottle to control how much you want the pump to release.

Might be better for oily skin.

on 6/14/2014 4:10:00 PM

I have a foundation graveyard which seemed to only keep on expanding as i searched on and on for the perfect foundation. I had previously used the lasting performance foundation for years and liked it but the colour never seemed to flatter my skin. So i decided to give Facefinity a go.
Finally!!!!!! A foundation that brightens my skin and makes me look alive, whilst giving me great non oily matte all day coverage! I was so delighted to find this foundation. Shade 50- natural has beautiful pink undertones and matches my skin tone perfectly. The product goes on very smoothly and dries quickly. I use a powder but it isnt really necessary as it has a matte finish.
It didnt perfectly cover my dark under eye circles and i needed another concealer ( maybelline) to do that job but overall i was happy with the coverage as i have acne scars and they were invisible under this foundation.
Finally, the only other down side was that the pump action doesnt ensure you get all the product out of the bottle- when it stops pumping you have to unscrew the top off the bottle and there is still plenty left inside, but you have to eak it out with a brush. Not very economical as i like to get every last drop out of the container!

I will be on to my 3rd bottle soon and i really hope this never gets discontinued!