Lady Gaga - Fame

3.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very deep, dark scent. Nice for nighttime (especially date night!) Personally, I wouldn't wear it during the day. Whenever I wear this, I get compliments. I love the packaging and the black liquid which becomes transparent when applied. Will most likely not repurchase, but I do throughly enjoy it!

on 7/27/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, I'm a Gaga fan and I had high hopes for this perfume. While I think it smells nice, it can be a little overbearing and adult? I don't know if that's the right word but it smells more mature than I thought it would. I love the black liquid though. And the bottle is gorgeous. I have the 30ml (I think..) and it looks cute but fierce. I'm hoping Gaga comes out with an amazing new perfume soon!

on 7/17/2014 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got it as a gift for my birthday (YAY!) as a gift set including the perfume, a roll on and a soap (who would want to smell like that 24/7 washing with this?!).
I was really happy when I got it, but unfortunately it disappointed me ): I was hoping for something dramatic..... but this smelt somewhat bitter.......
I haven't worn it out yet but I don't know what kind of occasion I could actually use this in as the scent is too strong.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I feel so bad saying this because I'm a Gaga fan, but this perfume didn't really impress me. It smells good, but it's not great. I know Gaga said that this is a unisex fragrance, but I think it smells more feminine than masculine. Although I do love the packaging. I love how the liquid is black and sprays on clear. Most celebrity perfume bottles look tacky, but this one looks VERY sophisticated.

on 4/19/2014 6:59:00 AM

As i said the packaging is really good and advertising is too,smell is okay,but the perfume is sticky,problem is it doesnt last and i have to put 3 sprays and its sticky and u feel the oil on your skin,i dont mind if its a perfume oil i think its a chemical for coloring or sth and i also get chest acnes too,i advise spraying on clothes

on 2/17/2014 7:49:00 PM

I love the presentation! It's blackberry smell is really nice but can be a tad too sickly sometimes. I love how it sprays on black and fades as it sinks into your skin, it's so fascinating! Bit expensive but overall a good product which I have repurchased :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume was composed in a very unusual and rather interesting way. Instead of using the usual pyramidal format, it is mixed to highlight aspects of each fragrance note, with no hierarchy. The fragrance is actually a lot lighter and warmer than I anticipated, so good for casual and everyday wear. The staying power is not great. It does seem to fade very quickly.

The Bottle is pretty cool for this perfume. Very futuristic and the black perfume is pretty neat too. This is probably the most "wow" worthy feature of the perfume.

Overall, while I do like the scent, I'm not sure I would buy a bottle of this, it just doesn't wow me at all.

on 1/16/2014 11:33:00 AM

I got this in a gift set with the black showergel and loved both! The packaging was very exciting and stylish and the fragrance is perfect for a night out in town. Not sonething i would wear during the day though.

on 1/15/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is kind of a middle of the road scent for me. Its definitely not bad, I do get enjoyment out of wearing it but it is not my most favourite in my collection. I have to admit I was a little shocked when I read that this was supposed to be a unisex perfume. I personally don't think this is even slightly masculine, far more floral/musky and leaning towards feminine scents. However, a own CK 1, another unisex perfume, and most of my female friends say they think its more of a mans smell, but I disagree. I guess its a case of each to their own. Anyway, the packaging of the perfume states that it contains:
. 'Tears of Belladonna' or Atropa Belladonna
. 'Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea with a Black Veil of Incense' or Tiger Orchid & Incense
. 'Pulverized Apricot' or Apricot
. 'Combinative Essences of Saffron and Honey Drops' or Saffron & Honey
As you can see, all the ingredients have been Gaga-fied, when really they are quite simple, a mix of floral, sweet scents with a little bit of deeper musky tones in there too, and it does make for a unique interesting scent when on my skin. Its hard to describe or review perfumes I find as something can smell so amazing on one person but really bad on another.
Personally, I think this is the sort of perfume you would wear in the winter for evenings out, its definitely not a summer scent as that's when you pull out your light floral scents and whilst this is floral its definitely not light, hence the reason behind the black liquid. It would be nice for going out to dinner or a special occasion, its definitely not one I reach for everyday.
I like the bottle, it looks like a little black bug sat on my vanity, I also think the black liquid thing is quite unique, I haven't owned any other perfumes of such interesting colour. I don't think I'd buy it again purely because I don't think its strong enough for me, I like my perfumes to last a long time and this wears off between three to four hours, plus no one has ever said I smell nice while wearing this, so that's often a sign of a bad scent for me.

I had very high hopes for this,I expected something different and dark. The only this dark is the fluid. The sent is a cheap completely generic perfume that I feel is like a Calgon body mist from 7th grade.

Popular Fragrances