Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 4/26/2015 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. I just bought my third tube. I have fair, pink toned skin and the lightest shade works for me. This is light and sheer, more like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. It makes my face glowy and dewy. I apply it with a sponge and dab and blend. A dab of concealer where needed. I use a little powder on top to set and finish, and then a light mist of rosewater. This gives me a natural look which works best for me and my lifestyle. I am 56 and I find that sheerer makeup is much better looking on my skin than heavier foundation that settles into lines and looks mask like and matronly. I even have my mother wearing this now rather than her usual foundation. She is a bit of cosmetics snob and even she admits that her skin looks fresher in this drugstore product than in her richer, heavier coverage stuff. My skin can be sensitive sometimes and dry in cold winter but I have never had a reaction to this. I think it's a great product and I'll keep buying it. Sometimes I'll buy an actual *foundation* to switch things up a bit, but I can't go back to the heavier coverage.

on 4/24/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This BB cream provides sheer coverage with a dewy finish and I really like how luminescent and healthy it makes my skin look. Unfortunately, I can't wear this everyday because it starts to break me out, which has been my experience with all the drug store liquid foundations that I've tried.

on 4/24/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Despite being a BB cream it still packs a punch as a heavy foundation. I bought this for my sister as a BB cream because she hate the suffocating feelings of foundation and i thought this would be lighter but it just like any other maybelline foundation, which isn't why i bought it. Medium coverage, average performance
www.romyangela.blogspot.co.uk

on 4/24/2015 2:21:00 AM

my face is darker than my neck so it can be hard finding the right foundation for my face. what I found out about this product is it blends perfectly with my skin it is not heavy and goes on smooth. It evens out my skin good the only down side id say about this is since it goes on very lite you tend to have to use a more of the foundation at once. I use this almost every day after applying moisturizer. It stays on well and will last through out the day.

on 4/23/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very sheer look, it moisturizes the skin, and it blends very well, but if you are looking for coverage this is a weak product

on 4/21/2015 4:43:00 PM

Meh. Nothing special, it does cling to dry patches and when applied to the hand looks beautiful, but the skin on my face is nowhere near as smooth and flawless as the back of my hand unfortunately! This means it is difficult to apply and gives a very shiny and sticky finish. If you have flawlessly textured skin I would say go for it. Once it's on the lasting power is very good for a BB cream

on 4/19/2015 10:56:00 PM

I impulsively bought this at CVS the other night before going out. I had only worn it for that night and the following day and my face broke out terribly. I had pimples EVERYWHERE. My face had never been so bad! I had a few active breakouts at the time, but it was hard to find an area on my face that wasn't brewing a zit. I immediately stopped the use and within a few days my skin went back to normal. I took a look back on the ingredients and realized there are far too many for sensitive skin like mine. So dear anyone that has acne prone/sensitive skin, please consider another product. My skin was not happy with me after just 2 uses of this. On a positive note, the coverage was very good and it did moisturize my skin. However, far too many breakouts than normal. I was very disappointed with my experience with the product.

on 4/19/2015 5:26:00 PM

I have combination skin and I really like using this product. It provides sheer coverage to even out the uneven tones in my face. It isn't something you'd use if you're looking to cover up dark spots or freckles as it only does the bare minimum in coverage. But hey, it's got SPF in it to give you some sun protection and I think it's a good choice for every day wear. I'll agree with its ability to: "blur imperfections, adjust to skin tone, smooth, protect against the sun, and isn't oily". Not so sure about the "enhancing feature or brightening feature" of it so far.

on 4/15/2015 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product did not work for me. When I use it by itself, it makes my skin look like corpse skin, way too many pink/orange undertones. I mix it with Bobbi Brown CC cream, which is too yellow for me, and am satisfied with how it looks on my skin. However, it makes my t-zone greasier, clings to the dry patches I have around my mouth, and I have gotten a few pimples since using this. The packaging is pretty awful, it leaks onto the cap. I will not be repurchasing when I run out.

I'm so sad I have to write this, because I LOVED this the first day I wore it. It was the sheer coverage, light product I was looking for for my low maintenance days. It wore through the day really well and was really comfortable.

THAT BEING SAID...

I broke in a rash all over my face. I've had it for two days now. A red, tiny bumpy rash. My skin is dry, itchy, and feels terrible. I'm so upset because I generally have pretty great skin, which is why I was looking for a light coverage product to just do a little work. I've never had this reaction to any makeup, and I've tried plenty. I don't know what's in this that made my skin so upset, but I can't ever use this again. I'm so sad and I feel so self conscious about my face right now, I'm hoping the rash goes away soon.

Good thing CVS has a pretty good return policy.