NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only thing I like about this is the packaging. Its very drying and chalky looking, nothing like I expected by reading the reviews.

on 2/22/2015 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer (I use the shade glow CW06) I use it exclusively for blemishes and redness under the nose. I have very oily skin and this stays on a long time, it dries fast, it has a matte finish that's perfect for my oily skin it has good coverage, overall I love it. I don't use for under the eyes because I prefer a more brightening concealer not matte for under the eyes. I bought this after seeing a NathalieK review on drugstore concealers for blemishes, here is the review if you want to have more options:

on 2/12/2015 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Had to try this concealer, after all the raves on MU board. I bought both the NARS RCC(Biscuit) and NYX(Tan) to do a side by side comparison review.
I am a NW35 for concealer in the MAC. I have the best under eye bags/darkness, thanks hereditary :)
Consistency - Both did not crease on me.
- NARS a little less thinner in consistency, more creamier.
- NYX is touch thicker and still creamy.
Coverage - NARS gives the best coverage in 1 swipe..do not have to layer on the product.
- NYX gives about 80% coverage and felt the need to apply more product to conceal the darkness.
Price - NARS - 31.00$ including taxes :((
- NYX - 4.99$ :))

Both are good depending on how much you want to conceal..Definetly try NYX first for the price to see if it works for you.

I'll start this off by saying I usually end up getting the fairest shade of things because others tend to be too dark, and I got this in the second-lightest shade (CW02 fair) and holy moly is it light! You are insanely pale, try this! Its almost off-white colored. I prefer my face products to remain a little bit dewy, just because it's what feels more comfortable for me, and this does set pretty quickly, do a powdery finish. I have to mix it with another concealer (an elf one that's a shade too dark) or it emphasizes the clogged pores I get around my eyes (I don't try to unclog them because it's quite painful there). Its not a great concealer if you have texture, such as a healing blemish, because it highlights dryness. I'll keep using this and try it during the summer when I'm more oily, but I won't be buying it again. Its not terrible, but it's not what I prefer in my concealer. I will say that after you let it sit for a minute or 2, it looks a lot better than when you first apply it.

on 2/8/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I liked this for a couple months but recently, I have noticed that the texture changed and it is thick and gloppy. It pools while you are trying to blend it and creases like crazy now. I really liked it before, but considering that the texture changed within 6 months of purchase, I wouldn't repurchase. I used it solely for my undereye area.

I've gone through about ten of these already. These are AMAZING. I love the formula and creaminess of the these concealers. The only problem that I had in the beginning was that it didn't cover my dark circles completely, so I bought the yellow one and I apply it before I put foundation on and it worked! I'm so happy with this product. I have one in green and lavender as well. If you want to conceal dark circles, THIS IS IT!

on 1/31/2015 9:03:00 AM

I bought this concealer after seeing all the great reviews it had. It did cover well at first but then was in my creases. Also, and I don't know if it's just me because I haven't seen anyone saying it, but to me it has an odd smell to it.

on 1/24/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This concealer works very well & very cheap for the price! Im just so excited to find a concealer that has great coverage & is very cheap. Definitely recommend if your not looking to spend a lot on it. xx

on 1/18/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Used this all throughout the summer. It doesn't work as well on me as my Instant Age Rewind, but it comes pretty close. Would definitely repurchase this. <3

on 1/16/2015 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff is easily the best drugstore concealer I have found. Not only do they have a decent color selection for pale pink skin (I am usually the lightest shade in most brands but I was actually the 3rd lightest shade cw03. I have tried so many concealers and so many are simply to yellow and this one is definitely geared towards us pink toned people. This covers my under eye circles when they are not super bad and also brightens, I use this in conjunction with nars creamy concealer on days where my under eyes are really bad.

Video Reviews & Tutorials