L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

4.6

This is the BEST BEST BEST eye shadow I have ever used in my LIFE! Last forever and BEAUTIFUL!

on 5/23/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very nice product!! This is a pretty champagne tan whitish eyeshadow with no pink, borders on tan on me. I love the packaging! I apply it w my finger. You turn it upside down & unscrew it then take out the stopper. I don't know if any of the other infallible colors appeal to me really, but this is about US$9 + tax at target & the container looks like will last awhile! It's my 1st Loreal purchase in quite awhile. They have improved the quality of their items.

on 2/26/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my go to lower lid shade for an everyday nude eye. It adds tons of dimension to the eye but it's not too sparkly. Even better over a Maybelline Color Tattoo. I absolutely adore the packaging, and wish they would add more colors to the line.

To apply I always use my ring finger - the only Infallibles I use a brush for are my crease (well, a blending brush is used at some point...).

A typical look would be TFSI, Jornada Fabuliner Black outer 3/4 of upper lash line, metallic nude cream shadow lashline to crease (blend with liner), matte cream shadow from crease to brows blending the two cream shadows, Infallible Endless Pearl crease to brow, Infallible in Iced Latte lashline to crease blending the two, Infallible in Continuous Coca applied to crease with crease brush. Finish with brown eyeliner or line with Continuous Coca and mascara.

on 2/24/2014 1:35:00 PM

maybe I just haven't played with this enough but for some reason I feel like the eyeshadow is clumpy! I try to put it on my lid and I can see spots of my naked eyelid! I'll try a few more times but I was pretty disappointed.

on 1/20/2014 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this eyeshadow is really beautiful. I find it is almost a dupe for stila's kitten. Maybe a little lighter. Its a nice champagne and it js very pigmented. Im not to sure of the packaging because I think the eyeshadow is too packed in. It can be a little hard to blend which is why I give this only 4 lippies. For me I have to pile this on a brush and put multiple layers for it to cover my lid. Overall very pigmented, long-lasting, but hard to blend

on 1/18/2014 9:03:00 PM

These are the softest shadow ever! I own three of them and love every single one. Iced latte is quickly becoming my most used champagne eyeshadow base. I love the pigmentation. I prefer using my fingers to apply this. I will definitely repurchase, though it seems like a bottomless eye shadow.

on 1/18/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great eyeshadow, very pigmented and a lasts a long time without creasing. You do need a really good blending brush because they're a little hard to blend once you set it on your lid and I find it's best applied with your finger. Just a little swipe and it's enough for your whole lid. They're almost $8 at target but so worth it!!!

on 1/8/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My everyday eyeshadow! Gorgeous color! I got this back in October and it's now January. Haven't even made a dent in it. And I use it everyday! Amazing for inner lids or highlighting! I use my fingers cause it's the best way to apply it for me. It looks good on any skin tone! So easy & fast to use too. It's a little spendy but lasts forever & is a amazing color! I just put this on my lids & sweep on some dark brown in my crease and it's gorgeous! Perfect go to eyeshadow. Definitely would repurchase!

on 12/13/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been wanting a shimmery champagne eyeshadow for the inner corner of my eye, and I've heard so many rave reviews of this eyeshadow. (Some also said it was a dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow.) I was bit turned off by the price, since $8 is a lot for a single eyeshadow to me. However, I decided to just try it out, and oh my goodness, I'm so glad I got this. The eyeshadow is so pigmented; just a light sweep of it makes an opaque line beneath my eyes. It lasts for such a long time too! The color is gorgeous and it is in fact a great dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow, which I just got recently. This is literally the best product for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes. A little goes a long way, so the price does not seem outrageous to me anymore. I would recommend this to everyone!

on 10/9/2013 10:15:00 PM

one of my favorite eye shadows I own! it's such a pretty champagne color and goes well as an all over color when I'm in a rush for school. Also, I've been using this everyday and I've barely made a dent in it so it lasts a very long time! It's gorgeous on my lids, lasts for hours even without a primer and it's super pigmented. I feel as though it's best applied when using your fingers but that's not an issue for me at all. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out of this eyeshadow!