Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 3/17/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the kind of concealer I like--with a very light texture, and fairly sheer coverage. I'm willing to trade some coverage for smooth, undetectable improvement, I'd say 70% alleviation of the darkness in my inner corners, with zero possibility of caking or emphasizing the dryness there. I would say this is an excellent substitute for the ludicrously priced, but undeniably great Touche Eclat. The lightest color is just what I am looking for, very similar to Touche Eclat #2. I just use my concealer in a little C shape around the inner corners of my eyes. I don't go all the way under the eye, again, I'm aiming for some improvement, not HD perfection, and I find my TM does a good enough job in that area. I've had no sensitivity issues with this Rimmel product, and find it lasts well, and of course, it's so affordable! Yes, it would be nice if you could control the output a little better, but for the price, I'm happy to give up the fancy case and click mechanism of the YSL for an equally nice product in a squeeze tube. I will definitely keep getting this if they keep making it.

on 3/13/2015 7:20:00 PM

This product just didn't offer me enough coverage. When I applied it under my eyes to highlight the area, you could see straight through it. Also since it's skin tone adapting it's not really all that great for highlighting Since highlighters are supposed to be lighter than your natural skin tone.

on 2/20/2015 9:36:00 PM

Happy I stumbled upon this product out of an impulse buy at the drug store.
I own so many expensive brands of concealers and this is by far my fave drug store one and dare I say may be my fave concealer in general.

It matches perfectly with my skin tone and has a semi matte finish which makes my skin look perfect. It doesn't seem like I have anything on.

It is a bit darker than most other concealers but it works perfectly to cover any dark spots. I loved it

on 2/14/2015 2:12:00 PM

It's much better than the Maybelline dream lumi touch, which has a similar concept to this. Don't expect it to cover up dark circles. It is a fantastic highligh, though. The packaging makes you use more product, but I think it's justified by the price

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer. I use the shade fair/light as a concealer and brightener and the light/medium shade as under eye corrector. What really can't be beaten about this concealer is how light and moisturizing it is. Everything (I mean it) cakes up under my eyes and somewhat makes my under eye circles look even more prominent. But this one is very nice. This is the only concealer I found that I can even use to layer that does not cake at all. When I am on a busy morning I just throw on the fair/light shade under my eye and though it does not fully covers those darkness (nothing really does actually) it brightens my under eye instantly. I can also use it on blemishes and it covers pretty nicely. When I do have some time I would use the darker shade (which has some pretty nice peach/orange tone in it) to correct my under eye and then layer the lighter shade above it. This ALMOST totally cover up my under eye circle (small miracle) and a dusting of translucent powder on top really help to make it look great.
I am almost done with my first tube of the fair/light shade and already have a tube of back up. I like the packaging design (dispenses product easily) but at the same time if I leave one tube unused for too long then it kind of just dry out on the bristle...and the cap becomes really mess after like 2 uses. That is the only part I would want some improvement. Other than that this is perfect.

I have repurchased this concealer a few times already. It provides nice coverage and illumination under the eyes over my dark circles. It is creamy and a bit thicker, but I like that. It doesn't feel or look greasy or heavy, and it wears pretty well. I am fair and use shade Fair/Light.

on 2/7/2015 9:20:00 AM

A friend recommended this to me for my under eye area and as a highlight. I love it! I use a different concealer on blemishes though. I've found this concealer doesn't crease at all and that's what's important under my eyes. I don't have bad circles so its mainly just to highlight that area. I actually like the brush applicator. It takes some squeezing to get product into the brush but other than that it's fine.

on 2/6/2015 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Definitely my favorite concealer ever! I've been using it for around two years, repurchased it many times and will certainly stick to it in the future.

Pros:
- gives a really really great coverage, especially on the super dark circles around my eyes;
- my skin looks flawless in pictures in any lighting;
- the shade (010 Ivory) matches my fair complexion perfectly;
- comfortable to carry with you as the packaging is relatively small;
- the product lasts for around 1.5 - 2 months using daily;
- not expensive (where I live it's almost always on discount).

Cons:
- pretty thick but that's what makes the coverage good so I guess it's a half a con.

on 2/3/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best concealer that I found for my very dry skin during these winter months. It isn't full coverage but it does a great job at illuminating and it goes on so smoothly with almost no creasing. I love that it looks very natural, not like you're wearing a ton of makeup. I get a bit of dryness at the end of the day which is not bad considering how dry my skin is. I love how cheap it is. I have been experimenting with concealers lately and this one works better that the expensive ones that i have tried recently. Overall it is a great concealer and it has become my new go to. I am however still on the lookout for the perfect one.

on 1/31/2015 7:55:00 PM

This product is ok for under eye concealing. I wish it had more highlighting or brightening in it. For me, it does not crease under the eyes, which is a big plus as most things settle in my fine under eye lines. It has decent lasting power, although it could be better, and the coverage is not as sheer as most under eye concealers, it actually has medium coverage. I usually have to touch it up in the late afternoon. This is not the perfect under eye concealer, but it's decent and affordable. I would repurchase it, although I might keep looking for the perfect product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials