Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Radiance

3.5

on 7/26/2012 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my signature scent! It has notes of floral, but a slight musk to it, and I love it! I wear it every single day. It's so great, and the lotion is amazing, too. It's also not too expensive, either. I got the set for Christmas, but I believe it retails for around fifty for a good size body lotion, a good size perfume, and a travel size perfume, which I bring in my makeup bag. It's perfect for winter time, which is when I find myself using it the most. When I run out, I'll repurchase.

on 4/8/2012 11:44:00 PM

I bought this gem at Shoppers Drug Mart in the gift set with 50ml, body souffle and rollerball for $35.00 and am very satisfied, despite being very fickle about my fragrances. It has raspberry, which I like and tuberose, although it is not overpowering. It also has vanilla which I also like. Some have compared this to Juicy Couture, the original, but I do not see any similarity; I hated that one and had to return it, it was a scrubber. I have been using this as a work fragrance, one or two sprays is all I need. I would not repurchase because I have barely used up any despite using it frequently, and I have a lot of other fragrances on rotation. I like this better than Fantasy; I could not stant Curious or Believe. I have not smelled Cosmic Radiance yet. If you like white flowers, vanilla and raspberry give it a try. It is not overwhelming and surprisingly nice for a celebrity fragrance. It is young without being juvenile or teeny boppery. Well done.

on 3/21/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I dont like it much, just a so so scent to me, because of the tea effect cause by jasmine and tuberosa which are not my favorite notes. But everytime I spray it, I do feel Im flying, this is a very uplifting scent, fresh,young, and comfort. Its worth the name Radiance.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought it but returned it the next day. The scent is barely there almost like mariah carey's forever idk how they went from all the lovely fantasy's to this crap in a crappy, tacky cheap bottle I bought b&bw pink chiffon edt with the money from the return and I'm much happier. I don't recommend and have no desire to even bother with cosmic radiance brit not only went down hill career wise but fragrance wise as well.

on 12/29/2011 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! this is the best perfume EVER!!! smells great, looks great and is just GREAT in general.

on 12/28/2011 11:16:00 PM

I am a Britney fragrance lover. It makes me cringe writing that. This one, however- I'm not sure if I love or hate. I can put this on one day and it will be a delectable, mysterious scent and the next day it will smell like cigarette ash and air freshener! I love this on the good days, but it's far too tempramental for me. I never know whether I will get the good or the bad when I apply this! So, no, I won't repurchase. Packaging is kinda cute but tacky.

on 11/27/2011 10:18:00 PM

This fragrance is quite the chameleon. Upon first whiff I could have sworn I bought Armani Code, which is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. It had the sultry, musky feel that is sexy and mature.

The next day I wore it, it smelled like a much less sophisticated scent. You could smell the berry sweetness and I didn't pick up the muskiness at all.

I really enjoy wearing this, regardless of which scent I get for the day. I've been wearing it daily since I purchased it. It doesn't last long, but it's inexpensive so I don't mind having to reapply later on in the day.

on 11/11/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Upon the first spray you get these lovely fresh berries but unfortunately it goes downhill from there. The tuberose is far too strong and it takes over the whole perfume, the lovely berries disappear and your left with this bitter, floral, musky smell. Such a shame as the berries are so nice.

on 7/12/2011 3:51:00 PM

This is a head-scratcher for me.... it literally smells different everytime I wear it and sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it.

For example, the other day I could swear it smelled like cigarette smoke and body spray. No bueno. Perhaps this is because it's how I envision Britney to smell?

Then I went to the Britney concert and they were giving out free samples to everyone. I liked it there - it was more vanilly-y to me at that time.

So today I am wearing it again and it almost smells like shampoo to me today. In a good way I guess.

I don't get it. It's alright, I don't love it, but it's nice to try out once in awhile as a wildcard!

I was skeptical about this fragrance at first because I am not a fan of Britney's other scents, but the beautiful bottle drew me in. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I love this scent. It starts off a little sweet, but it's muskiness is what keeps me coming back to it. It is a great daytime fragrance and the jeweled bottle is the most gorgeous in my collection. Point Britney Spears!

Popular Fragrances