CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.1

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 4/12/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have been searching for my HG cleanser for YEARS! I'm almost 23 and I think I have finally found it! The past few years I have tried every cleanser under the sun, Cetaphil broke me out, Neutrogena dried me out, clean and clear clogged my pores, I even tried higher end cleansers that cost a lot of money and just never saw any results. I randomly decided to try this after I saw it at Walmart and I am so glad I did. This cleanser has changed my life. I suffer from hormonal breakouts, mostly around the chin and cheek area and they can be pretty painful, I also wear a full face of makeup about 3-4 times a week and wanted a cleanser that would really take off my makeup. What I love most about this cleanser are a few things; it removes ALL my makeup, even water proof mascara. On my lazy nights I can totally skip makeup removing wipes if I use this cleanser, it takes off EVERYTHING. It really does get your skin clean. Also even though it gets your skin clean,it is not drying or stripping whatsoever. My skin feels hydrated and soft, not dehydrated or tight. Over about a 3-4 week period I really feel as if the texture and clarity of my skin has greatly improved. I haven't been breaking out as badly and if I do the breakouts heal much faster.I also love that this is fragrance free, fragrance in anything can be very upsetting to my skin and I have had no bad reactions to this cleanser at all. I'm also happy with the fact that I can find this cleanser literally anywhere; CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, ULTA, Target all carry this. The old cleanser I was using was only available at Sephora and online. The price of this cleanser is also great, 12 ounces for 8 bucks and let me tell you, this bottle lasts FOREVER. I use this twice a day and I've had it for 4 months and I've barely made a dent in it. I love the pump bottle packaging as well, and the pump locks for when you're traveling. There's really nothing that I don't love about this cleanser and I have no interest in anything else. So happy! And my skin is happy too and better than ever!

on 3/31/2015 7:33:00 AM

I have a huge issue with cleansers. Only two cleansers in my skincare career of about 20 years stand out: Kanebo Bio (a pinky rosey foaming cleanser) and Nude Foaming Cleanser(the old packaging in the pump) - that specific cleanser was discontinued, and Nude changed the packaging and upped the price. I am constantly on the lookout for the right cleanser. I used to swear only by natural and organic ranges but now I have to bite the bullet and admit that most natural ranges don't do much for my skin - I need to supplement some of the natural products that I still use with something stronger.

This cleanser is great. It is a clear, fragrance-free gel that foams easily and I think it cleanses well. It is very economic and I like the packaging. It is not cheap as I have to buy it on Amazon for shipment to the UK. Everything I would want in a cleanser except for..

..it dries me out a bit. This could work in hot humid weather but with the winter I can really see my skin begging for moisturiser the minute it goes down the sink. I have said "no" to buying it again because I really want to try Cerave's hydrating cleanser next. I have acne-prone skin but funny enough it is not that oily. My skin is more normal than oily but can be dry with the wrong products. But if you are oily then I recommend.

saw an excellent improvement in my skin tone. Wonderful stuff

on 3/22/2015 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Pretty good gentle cleanser. I prefer this one over Cetaphil. Didn't break me out and left my skin feeling comfortable. I even use it on my eyes to remove excess mascara and it doesn't burn or irritate them. Have repurchased a new bottle already!

Excellent cleanser! I use this every day and it's perfect for my combination skin. Lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable.

Was looking for a cleanser to remove Makeup without over drying. This was perfect! I loved the texture. It's like a hybrid between a gel like consistency, but with the cleansing power of a foam cleanser when massaged into the skin. Removes makeup very well. HOWEVER, I'm allergic! After one use, I noticed many tiny bumps on my forehead and at first I thought it was hormonal. Upon the second use, this cleanser was for sure the problem. I had lots of small red bumps all in my forehead, hair line, on my eye lids, and some on the cheeks. My skin usually reacts well or not at all to cleansers. I suspect the ceramide (special hydrating ingredient in this cleanser) caused the reaction. So sad, I really loved the way it felt on my skin.

on 3/1/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use the hydrating cleanser before but I didn't feel clean. So I tried this foaming cleanser, it was a little drying on my skin. This cleanser broke me out with tiny little pimples on my fore head and face.I will stay away from the face cleansers but I like there body cream.

Holy grail! Changed my life and my skin. I'd pay $50 for this. Always had acne and now after using this I'm realizing i was treating my skin harshly to try and clear my skin. Did the opposite and used products for more normal sensitive types of skin and what do you know? My skin starts clearing. Gets better with each use. Love

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this cleanser after seeing it recommended on Paula Begounís site. Iíd been alternating between PCís Skin Balancing and Earth Sourced cleansers, but was looking to save some $$$ (Costcoís pharmacy sells this for about $10).

Iíve been using this cleanser for a couple of months and so far, so good. It removes light makeup and doesnít irritate my skin or leave it overly stripped (a big deal for me because I use several different PC exfoliants). Definite repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because every face cleanser I've tried tend to irritate me around my nose. This one so far has not irritated my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry and it does takes all of my makeup off easily (even my Kat Von D foundation).

A lot of people might find this face cleanser to be pricey since it's a drugstore product. But keep in mind its a very good product plus its a "big bottle"....its not your small typical drugstore sized bottle!

I personally can say this face cleanser is so far the best one I've used and I will keep purchasing this CeraVe facial cleanser.