Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 7/5/2014 2:56:00 AM

Does absolutely nothing! It may moisturize but certainly not any better than a simple cheap moisturizer.

on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM

I have 3 empty bottle of this. It applies bit greasy at first. After a few minutes, it dries down to a matte finish. Sometimes your under eye area might experience warming sensation. Don't worry, it is the effect of caffeine. It really helps to diminish the sign of aging by removing fine lines. But patience is required during the process!

I love this product!

on 6/9/2014 12:14:00 AM

This stuff burns! I dont know what is in there but it makes my eyes water, I only came across what was causing the burn and realized this is the product .
it smells as if its got a ton of alcohol !!!! really dont know but it just doesn't feel right sorry....

on 5/27/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got the sumptuous mascara with a delixe sample size of this eyecream and the eye make up remover for 25.

This cream doesn't help with blue circles bur it definitly helped with my puffyness! I can tell a big difference when I use this after a few times.

on 4/10/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a couple of days ago after reading various reviews online. Since I have started using it, I have used it as instructed Morning an Night and since then I do notice that the skin under my eyes is alot softer. I have yet to notice a reduction in fine lines or puffiness but as I say I have only used it for a couple of days. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and always have, my pigmentation is a blue/purple. I did not buy this to help with that as I don't believe there is such a product that can ever help that. On the whole I would buy this again!! I feel that the skin under my eyes is getting good protection during the day and rejuvenation at night. I love the jar the product comes in, it looks like a little bottle of secret potion and a little goes a long way, so I don't see me needing to restock this for a while.

on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very poor eye cream did nothing to help with dark circles or wrinkles

on 3/26/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using for a year now and it hasn't done anything to reduce fine lines, puffiness or dark circles. Worst eye cream ive ever bought.

on 11/26/2013 3:34:00 PM

Mehhhhh ... You thought it's working when you are applying it, only when you still see it under your eyes

on 7/28/2013 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I first heard raving reviews about this product from a few die-hard estee lauder friends and forums and decided to give it a shot. Here are my thoughts.

After using it for about a month, I noticed my eyes were nourished and hydrated daily, but it didn't do much for my dark eye circles, puffiness etc. It has a nice scent to it, feels luscious, very hydrating but that's about it, I would not repurchase. I have since moved on to try kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream and powerful line reducing concentrate and they work really well.

on 7/15/2013 11:52:00 PM

Aw. I thought I'd found a holy grail eye treatment / serum, given the reviews I read.

Petroleum - Boooo.
Soy products - Booooo...
Results from using it for 2 weeks - Boooo no results.

Ah well. Back to looking for a good eye serum / treatment.