AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cyclomethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean) , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Isopropyl Myristate , Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-16 Soy Sterol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Propylparaben , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Stearic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Water

on 9/10/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I did not notice any results

on 8/13/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is definitely not as quick acting or as potent as a prescription fade cream. I am not a huge fan of this fade cream, because it is not fast acting, plus the one that I bought for oily skin smells bad, and I do find it to be pore clogging as well. I currently use a prescription fade cream that I buy directly from out of my dermatologist's office, and even though it is pricey, it works way better than this stuff, plus it doesn't have added fragrance to it, and it doesn't clog my pores either.

on 7/4/2014 7:34:00 AM

I purchased this product after using a number of other lotions/creams/gels, etc., to try and minimize a small patch of hyper pigmentation I was developing on the left side of my face. I had tried a similar product from La Roche Posay for months and saw ZERO results. Therefore, my expectations with AMBI were slim to none. I believe the hyper pigmentation I had developed was a result of age/sun exposure vs. deep acne scarring. I've used the AMBI cream at night and in the morning (only on the affected area) for about two weeks and have seen a drastic change in the few dark spots I had seen. They're noticeably lighter and I no longer have to cover them with an additional layer of Bobbi Brown's foundation stick (in addition to my normal liquid foundation). For me, this product was worth the few dollars I paid for it, and has done the job. I will be repurchasing.

on 6/15/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I brought this product after watching a YouTube review/tutorial on it. I use the product for the first time at night, and woke up in the middle of the night to find my face was incredibly oily and pudgy. I thought nothing of it, went back to sleep- woke up the next morning to find my face absolutelty covered in an extreme rash. I had tiny bumps all over my face, with small white heads. Stopped using the product straight away. I must say however, I put alot of the product on my face as opposed to a little- but still, the results were horrendous. Still searching for an effective acne scar fading cream.

on 6/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It was a waste of my money. Made my nose somewhat shiny all the time. I also used it on my arms because of all the mosiquito bites I had from camping with my daughters. Simply did not work. I couldn't tell a difference. Using Clorox might be more effective because this product smells very pungent as well!!!

on 6/12/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

omg I used this 2yrs ago..didn't work at all. it stinks like chemicals. I tried it on old scars n new scars...I scar easily and need something to help get rid of it. so now I been using snail extract its all natural and it works the science behind it makes sense, how snail protect themselves..i know it sound gross but it works..i got mine from alternative-secrets website and its cheap too. i also been using kojic acid

on 6/11/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried using this on some liver spots I have, but unfortunately it turns out I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient hydroquinone. My face becomes filled with tiny bumps that are not acne. It's almost like a crust. The worst thing is I get it all over my face and not just where I put the product. It's like if a little just touches somewhere else, I will break out there. Hydroquinone is a powerful ingredient. I highly suggest you do a patch test first before applying it to your face.

on 6/11/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am originally from St.Lucia but I have lived in Canada for 8 years. I moved back to St.Luica last year in May and I've been having some crazy breakouts ever since. I have very oily skin and the heat and dust contributed to a lot of those breakouts along with my very oily skin. After a few months I started to get big pimples on my face and after they healed or I popped them it left dark marks. I wear a lot of makeup and I didn't wear sunscreen so the marks got darker & before I knew it both sides of my face were covered in black spots which was really ugly. I would never leave my house without makeup. I went on you tube to find a cream or anything to fade marks for months then I came across a few AMBI reviews. Then I began googling and reading every single AMBI review on here and other sites then I decided to give it a try. Today is one week since I've been using AMBI & let's just say I would NEVER leave my house without makeup but yesterday I went shopping bare-faced. I couldn't believe the results I saw OVERNIGHT. And on the second day & today marks a week and there is a HUGE difference. I will continue using AMBI & will probably make a you tube video review with before and after pictures. It works for me !! I read that it didn't work for some but I definitely saw IMMEDIATE results which was so surreal. I can't wait to see my face in the next 2-3 weeks.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought AMBI Fade Cream without the knowledge that are different kinds: "Dry Skin," "Normal Skin," & "Oily Skin." I picked up "Normal Skin" because it was the only one stocked at my local beauty supply; I need & would have picked up "Oily Skin" had it been there. In any case, although it did take a long time for me to see improvements, this did work with me despite my accidentally buying the wrong product for my skin type. I use this skin bleaching agent because from the time I was thirteen or fourteen; I've suffered from acne & thanks to my daddy's lovely genetics, I have leftover scars/dark marks & discolouration. Before I go to sleep at night, I'd simply squeeze a little onto my finger & apply the cream to the areas where I have dark spots. I didn't experience any lightening around my dark spots or anywhere else I didn't apply it & I didn't experience any skin irritation. I want to add that you shouldn't get discouraged if you don't see results quickly. I saw results in less than a month, but the tube itself does say "if no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment…" & that because it's a tube, there tends to be oozing when you screw the top off, which can lead to wasted product. Lastly, this fade cream does smell funky. If you've ever used a skin lightening/bleaching product, you know what I'm talking about - it smells like most others do.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

To start off I have been dealing with acne since the fifth grade and now I'm a junior. I have a lot if scars around my cheeks and forehead. So when I got this I expected my scars to gradually go away, and personally I think they are. At first I would wear this cream under my makeup and primer as a face lotion, but that was a bad idea. This fade cream can get extremely oily, plus my skin is oily which made my makeup run. So I don't think k it's made as a face lotion for makeup, instead I believe this is more of a daily lotion, and it doesn't take a lot. Which is good because it will last longer. My scars are not as dark or intense as they were when I first began using it. I now just put it in my face and nothing else, plus drink A LOT. Of water, and my face is clearing up.

Popular Treatments