E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/23/2014 2:01:00 AM

I bought this product out of curiosity and because the price was so minimal. With few expectations, I used my fingers to apply 'Pink Lemonade' over foundation to my cheeks..and was pleasantly suprised! This is a gorgeous, dusky rose shade with some shimmer, so probably not best for mature or problem skin or any areas where you don't want to draw attention. It gives a lovely, fresh, flushed look which is understated and probably won't last all day, so anyone who wants a stronger look should double up with their usual favourite product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I ended up losing the cover for this, but I still have (and use) this cute little blush stick. It amazes me that it's not dried out w/o the cap! I am a sucker for the cute but practical/utilitarian packaging, it smells nice, & best of all Pink Lemonade is a super flattering color that has great staying power. I have had this for over a year prob & I am not in any danger of running out any time soon, it's like a little dab will do ya! I will repurchase when I run out or if it finally does dry on out, but good product for a good price.... PL is a dusty rose color with some shimmer but not a lot of glitter. It lasts longer on my extremely oily skin than powder blushes, PL is a universally flattering shade, & it's easily blendable/buildable. PL is pretty pigmented, but not overly which is good because it's easier to add than take away, so you may find some experimentation may be necessary until you find how much product you need to have on to complete your "look," it doesn't stain your fingers, & all elf are cruelty-free products.

on 2/7/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have mixed feelings for this product, here are the pros and cons..would i buy again? Maybe...different colour? :)

PROS-
Super cute, convenient size and packaging
Good as quick blush
V. Pigmented
Cheap
Pretty eye colour

CONS-
Not very creamy
Not good for lips- drying and ugly frosty pink colour
Takes a while to blend.
Bit dry
Funny shape comes out like crop circle hahah

I think for a beginner it is a good handy thing to have but isn't WOW :p

on 1/20/2014 1:46:00 PM

bought on a whim. i love products that can be used for the lips and cheeks but i reallllllly do not like this! the product doesnt feel smooth on the skin. dont even think about putting it on your lips unless you like displaying crackled looking lips! as for the face, after 30 minutes of being on my cheeks, i had glitter/shimmer ALL OVER my face. i threw it away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I dont use this product anymore.. My T Zones get very oily throughout the day.. I used this to outline my brows and what not as well but it makes it extremely dry, its very noticeable and makes my skin looks like its peeling or crusty.. I would have to go to the bathroom, put a little soap and water on a napkin and dab it to take it off.. Horrible product.. The day i stopped wearing it my boyfriend said to me "your makeup looks good today".. Thats when i threw it out of my makeup kit.. Dont buy this!

on 8/9/2013 12:22:00 AM

I bought this to use as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones. It's really pretty on and works to give that nice glow to the skin. It is easy to get carried away with so you just have to be careful how much you apply because too much can happen very quickly! Overall, nice product.

Surprisingly good! You can pop it directly on your cheeks from the stick and blend it and it gives a good color payoff and the color is beautiful on light skin. I usually apply it from the stick onto my face and then use my fingers to blend. Awesome product for only $1!

on 8/3/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As a blush, the color was way too bright for my typically porcelain skin tone. I am slightly tan right now from the summer, and just straight applying it made me look like a clown. The price is wonderful, the packaging and concept cute, but this product delivers bright color. The texture was creamy, and it smelled nice, like pink grapefruit, and is an awesome lipstain. Use it for your lips, and dab just a pinch on your cheeks.

on 8/2/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love to use this to high light my cheeks just a little and the top eye bone. The smell is so nice to apply is a pain I use my fingers.

on 7/18/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff smells like pink lemonade heaven! And for only $1 at Target, you get a very nice pinky cream blush with a hint of sheen! I love this blush!