Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this is the best Concealer ever!! I also have the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 and I thought I loved it, but this one is way better. I believed the MAC NW20 range was a good match for my skintone, but I was soo wrong. When I tried the Hd Foundation from Make Up For Ever in 115 I could see that it was a perfect match for me. The Mac NW20 is way too dark&yellow. I also thought that this Concealer had a better Coverage and is more light-weight and it's easier to work with it. I also feel it will last me much longer than the MAC one did, because you only need the smallest amount of product for your whole face. LOVE IT

on 3/20/2015 3:30:00 PM

Absolutely love this concealer. Provides a true full coverage and it LASTS. My other fave is Cle de Peau- which I still use under my eyes - but this one outperforms CDP for spot treatment as well as covering redness. Definitely swatch in person, and if you are me, still have a MUFA MUA help you select as the shade I needed wasn't immediately obvious to me - being fair I tend to choose concealers far lighter than needed.

on 2/28/2015 4:16:00 AM

After I purchased the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for spot concealing the discoloration and scars I had on my face (not a lot, but the spots were dark), I was very disappointed because it wasn't the coverage that I wanted. I decided to take a deep breath and splurge on this concealer about 7 months ago because of the great reviews and it seemed to work well for my purpose- and this did not disappoint me this time!

You need the TINIEST amount for awesome spot concealing. I actually bought a shade too light, but it worked so well when I mixed it with my Nars concealer (which was a tad too dark). It gave coverage, while not being overly dry. I've actually used this under my eyes sparingly before and it helped cover the dark circles when my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind was just not sufficient enough.

Overall, this is expensive but a worthy product to invest in. I say definitely go in the store and swatch it so you don't end up with the wrong shade like me. I feel like I used this so much, but I still have so much product left in my tube- this thing lasts ages!

on 2/27/2015 3:52:00 PM

It seems to be the best that I can find for my undereyes but it still requires multiple layers for my dark circles. Not "full coverage" for me.

on 2/19/2015 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

This product is not really worth it. I bought it thinking it would be my new HG concealer. It was not. The first week I started using it I thought I loved it because it has really great coverage. But I started to notice later that I was getting creases under my eyes and it was looking a little cakey on any of my pimples I tried to cover... I give it a 3 cuz I imagine this product could work for someone if they can figure out how to stop the creasing...

on 2/12/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have very dry skin and this is one of the few concealers that i have found that doesn't dehydrate my skin once applied. i wear it primarily to cover my genetic dark under eye circles but also around my nose, chin and the occasional blemish. i like that it can be easily blended out with a good brush or patted in for more coverage. its so very highly pigmented that a tiny amount goes a long way making the price very frugal. i have a shade for summer & one for winter but each tube lasts me 12 months of wear. i apply it early in the morning over Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado that has melted in for at least 5 minutes. i usually touch it up around 6-8 hours later. but i find very little movement or wear during most days. i wear contacts so tearing is sometimes and issue. this formula is waterproof but will smear if rubbed while wet. i find it easy to remove with Bioderma make up remover.

on 2/10/2015 3:00:00 AM

3.5 lippies if I could. I bought this in Sand 7. I'm NC35, medium-light and yellow toned for reference. Looking back this shade just might not be for me but it was the closest match from what I recall which leads me to say that if you have very yellow toned skin you'll probably find the shade range more on the reddish/pink undertone side.

This concealer works fine on areas of your face with what I consider 'minor' or 'easy to deal with' imperfections, I'm talking discoloration, sun spots, maybe light acne scarring. What this product did not cover for me was undereye darkness and breakouts namely the reddish kind of acne/acne scarring or any raised imperfections.

It didn't work under the eye for me because I found it looked dry after awhile. Like upon first applying it great! But 1hr even sometimes 30 min later it looks dry, darker and highlighting fine lines. As for covering up breakouts this is not your product because it did not cover the redness that comes with acne. It just doesn't cover redness in general, you would need a correcter underneath if for example you're trying to cover redness on your cheeks. Needless to say it did not cover breakouts that well.

Those negatives aside, for less 'major' concealing requirements this product is not bad. Besides undereyes, it's a nice creamy and smooth consistency and it's lasting power is fantastic. Basically if you have pretty good skin to begin with this will work fab for you, but if you're looking to do heavy duty covering up, this unfortunately is not your product.

on 2/8/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to concealer right now and I am in love. I have shade 4 and it is a perfect match for me. This makes my skin look flawless when I wear it. I've been using this everyday for about 3 weeks now and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it.
I put a bit on the back of my hand and then use my ring finger to pat on where I have the most to cover. Then I take a fluffy concealer brush and blend out the edges so it doesn't look caked on. And if I need more I will get a small amount on my brush and gently pat it on. When I do that I get the most coverage with the most natural look.
This does a great job covering up any redness I have especially around my nose. And it is so easy to apply and blend. The first day I used it, I accidentally applied to much but after that it got easier and easier to apply. Once you get the hang of it, it goes on so quickly. You do need to powder after applying this for sure. I didn't powder well enough one day and I ended up smudging some of it during the day. I have oilier skin during the warmer months so I will have to keep a setting powder on hand for when I get super oily.
I saw that some got really bad cystic acne when using this but I haven't broken out from this so that makes me happy. This cost $32 and I don't expect to run out of this for a while which is really nice.

on 2/4/2015 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best full-coverage concealer I've found for the redness around my nose. It is a bit difficult to work with, but I can't deny the results. It's very thick and creamy, and color #6 has the perfect yellow tone for me. I've found that I get the best results when I apply this in very small layers and blend it in with my fingers. Set with a powder, it lasts all day, but can get oily if I apply too much of it. Again, a light hand is key! I use a different concealer for my under-eye area because this is too heavy for that.

I think you get a lot of product with this, which makes the price worth it to me. I repurchased this because I was running out, but I ended up getting a few more months out of my tube because you really only need a small amount.

on 1/21/2015 1:21:00 PM

If you're looking for a creamy, moisturizing concealer that is highly pigmented and covers all of your imperfections, this is the concealer for you! I bought this after doing research about hydrating concealers that would not dry out my face as I have dry skin. I love how you can squeeze a little bit of product out of the tube as opposed to sticking your hand into a pot like some concealers, so it is sanitary after every use.

As with all creamy concealers, I like to warm up this product on the back of my hand before applying. I do a thin layer, let that dry, and build more layers for extra coverage. Due to my dry skin, it does have a tendency to cling to dry patches on your face. However, I find if I refresh with a misting spray throughout the day, it alleviates this problem. This concealer offers full coverage, so it does an excellent job at hiding dark spots, red spots, and active acne.