Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 8/21/2014 5:16:00 PM

What?! You have failed me, positive reviews. I am an avid user of CG Lash Blast but am always a bit stingy with wanting just a bit more volume + length. Discovered this mascara a few days ago and always look up reviews before I buy. Decided to give it a go.....am I missing something? Very little volume, no length, nothing. I'll stick with lash blast until I find something better.

on 8/20/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cover Girl's Clump Crusher delivers clump free, long lashes and that's it. With Cover Girl's Super Thick Lash mascara, my eyelashes become thicker (hence the name) and curled. The difference is incredible as I see it unfold while I put on mascara. My lashes almost begin to look like false lashes! I also like how I do not get any clumps from thick lash either. I love the doll eye look so the combination of clump crusher and thick lash mascara is ideal. Pairing up mascaras works like magic, you have to see it yourself.

on 8/9/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was a big fan of the blue tube Cover Girl Professional but the pink tube may well be the best mascara I've ever used.

In my make-up bag I have Armani, Chanel Volume, Lancome, Make-up Forever - and that's what I have RIGHT NOW...so when I say I've tried all of them, I'VE TRIED ALL OF THEM ALL.

At my age, I must wear some kind of moisturizer on my high cheek but not directly under my eyes, and every one of those little bastards has become a smeary mess!!

Embarrassingly so!

I've looked for my little blue tube and it was out, out, out everywhere. Could it be discontinued? Or does everyone else finally get to Professional and snap it up in multiples?

Anyway, I can even do three coats without clumps and it says on but comes off easily. No rubbing. No mess.

I know everyone has their favorite mascara but I think the chemists at P&G really know their formulas.

You get the picture. I'll stop now.

on 7/24/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I needed a new mascara and stumbled upon the reviews of this one. When saw this was rated 4 lippies I knew I had to try it!
For $5 this lived up to its claims and gave me beautiful, natural-looking defined lengthened, and thickened lashes that didn't clump, flake, or smear throughout a full summer day of wear.
This didn't irritate or sting my sensitive eyes and it didn't interfere with my contact lenses either.
The formula dries quickly and leaves my lashes soft to the touch. I love the brush, it grabs and coats all my lashes evenly. This removes easily with warm water.
I love this mascara, it's my Holy Grail! It's amazing, inexpensive and widely available; whether you are on a tight budget or not, you will love this!

on 7/20/2014 2:53:00 PM

Wow what a great mascara! I have super long yet not so thick lashes so I'm always looking for the one mascara that will make my lashes look thick. Only one that has been ok up till now is maybelline the rocket. I just hate mega thick brushes they tend to thicken my lashes by making them clumpy. I bought this for $4 at Walmart not expecting much. Was please that the brush was a decent size not huge and not one of the rubber brushes! This mascara is great it slightly thickens but best of all doesn't make my lashes clumpy!
I have found my holy grail mascara for sure. I also will always refuse to buy high end mascaras cause the drug store seems to have a ton of decent ones.
So happy I bought this

on 7/15/2014 1:48:00 PM

This mascara is absolutely amazing! I decided to buy it after reading the great reviews and I was not disappointed. It costs a fraction of the amount I've paid for higher end mascaras (Benefit, Clinique) but works just as well, if not better! I'll definitely repurchase once I'm out.

on 7/6/2014 11:45:00 PM

The best mascara ever. I have average lashes - not too long, not too thick. I have tried drug store brands, as well as expensive ones (i.e. Chanel). It does not smudge, it adds volume and length. It lasts quite long too - doesn't dry out after a month, like some mascaras. I recommend this to all of my friends.

on 6/25/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This mascara looks great on my lashes! I get full, long lashes and no smudging, yay! BUT...little tiny pieces fall into my eyes and get stuck on my contacts. Tough little suckers, I can't even blink the pieces out...have to take my contacts out and clean them before I get relief. Boo! So for that reason I had to give 3 lippies because this just doesn't work for me and won't repurchase. But if you don't wear contacts definitely give this a shot!!!

on 6/14/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Just not impressed with the Cover Girl mascaras!? This one is just ok, you need to apply many times to see a bit of results..not for me..not crazy about the brush either.

I feel kinda bad giving this mascara 2 lippies, because it deserves more like a 2.5, however, it really doesn't do much for my lashes. My usual drugstore HG is Maybelline Full N Soft, but the last tube of it I bought acted differently on my lashes than before, so I decided to purchase something different. Being a broke, recent college grad, I always turn to makeupalley to see what products to buy. I saw this CoverGirl mascara had very good reviews, so I decided to give it a try. The formula is a bit drier than I like and flaked quite a bit after several hours. The brush was nice. It isn't a rubber brush, but a bristle one, and I do like that. I really wanted to love this mascara, but I just don't. I curl my lashes prior to mascara application, and this mascara totally straightens out the curl (I have a Tweezerman Professional, so I don't think it's the curler's fault). After application, my lashes are definitely black instead of light brown, and they appear slightly longer, but that's really about it. No volume to speak of. Fortunately, I believe CG is currently in the process of repackaging the professional line of mascaras, so I picked this up for only $2.99 at CVS. If you've been wanting to try this mascara, do it now because you can probably still find the old packaging at a big discount.

Popular Mascaras