Lancome Hydrazen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream

3.7

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 6/27/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

July.7 2011 Update:
I used to think this product work for me during hot season, but I made my comment too soon. I think this begin to irritate my skin, I'm starting to have break out again. It is strange as this isn't oily at all, I've tried absolute from Lancome *the mature skin one* and I'm fine with it. My skin might be react to some of the ingrediant. Or maybe because this isn't hydrate enough for my dehydrate skin. I have to go back to Primordiale or Renergie series.

Pro:
- Contain Sodium Hyaluronate!
- Absort quickly on your skin
- Nice Scent
- This cream is in pure white shade, meaning no additional dye in it.
- Skin feel very soft and comfortable

Con:
- Overpriced... more expensive then the cream-gel version. For a none-anti-aging cream this is not worth it.
- The anti-stress is nothing but a tricky way for Lancome to mark up this product, it does feel comfortable but will not "destress" or whatsoever.
- My skin start to break out a bit even the cream feel light and comfortable.

Although this is overpriced and my skin doesn't react nicely to it. The cream and some of the ingrediant are still worth a try! But I will not repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lovely moisturiser, but at the moment my skin is gone drier and I need something richer.. Not sure if I'll be buying again, since there are so many nice moisturisers out there..

on 1/13/2011 12:54:00 PM

It becomes my mum's HG, and maybe will be mine soon.

The texture is not too thick, neither not too light. It goes in the skin immediately. Till now, it is the best cream I have ever used.

The smell is very nice.

The price is OK. well, not cheap for me but still affordable.

It leaves the skin moisturised and soft for the whole day.

on 9/14/2010 3:35:00 AM

I had the day-version of this with SPF15. It wasn“t as good as I expected, nothing special, and nothing to make it worth the price. It did moisturize, but there was no calming effect on my skin at all, and that“s what I was actually after, considering the cream is called Hydrazen Neurocalm. Also, I found it quite perfumey for a cream that claims to be so soothing.

on 3/30/2010 7:34:00 AM

I absolutely love this ,is the best face cream i have ever used !
My skin is dry and sensitive but this cream works very well for me , unfortunately its expensive about £ 33...
If you have dry and sensitive skin this should work and also Vichy nutrilogie 2 its very good if you have very dry skin .
This are my favourites.

on 3/3/2010 1:14:00 AM

Whenever I apply it, little red spots appear on my face. I think, I have allergy to something in it. This is reason why I will not buy it again. It gives a fresh feeling but not as much as aquafusion. If I want to use a simple moisturuser, I will prefer aquafusion.

on 2/20/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At first I thought this was lovely. I found the smell really pleasant and relaxing and it felt really comforting going on. My existing spots seemed to be healing. But then after about a week my skin looked parched and I began to get blocked pores from it in places I don't generally have much problem with so I stopped using it. I was not greatly disappointed that it didnt work because firstly, I had been given some generous samples so hadn't actually shelled out for it. Secondly, it has a very long list of chemicals in it.

on 2/2/2010 9:53:00 AM

I got a great sample size of this and that lasted me 4 months!!!
I am almost out of it and im definately wanting to buy the full size jar. I wouldnt normally pay so much for a moisturiser but this is really lovely and doesnt irritate my skin at all! The scent is really clean and delicate and the consisitency is so light and it literally soaks into the skin. Only a small amount is needed so a big tub will last a good year!

on 1/31/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've been using it for a week now. so far i've no complaints. the texture is absolutely dreamy for a cream and the fragrance is not too bad. a very good facial moisturizer and yes, i will repurchase.

on 1/31/2010 12:30:00 PM

i got this as a sample with my Lancome tonique and i have to say, it is absolutely AMAZING. my skin feels sooo soft and it has NOT broke me out at all....when i applied it to my skin i noticed that (and im not really good at noticing any other 'feeling' apart from irritation) my skin felt calmed and soothed. I've heard from many other reviews that it helped clear up breakouts for them too. Plus i have extremely sensitive skin which reacts with almost everything and before i know it, my face is covered with rashes and spots. but this moisturiser is absolutely amazing. oh God...i really have no words to describe my delight!!! :P

Popular Moisturizers