L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 2/17/2015 7:23:00 PM

Its a great mascara but i don't like working this hard to have pretty lashes. 2 steps is too many. It flakes a little bit but not too bad. The way the tubes look when I wash it off kinda freaks me out

on 2/4/2015 12:10:00 AM

This mascara does not give me a ton of volume or anything special, but it never dries my eyelashes out, nor does it make them fall out (which my previous mascara did). I like the fact that it is not ink based (aka: I don't smear it all over my under eye area, making me have to clean that extra hard to remove any mascara bits) -- it just peels off the eyelashes easily, no fuss, super quick with warm water.

It looks nice and simple for an every day look and I like having my eyelashes NOT fall out :)

on 2/2/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had stopped using mascara over a year ago when I read about this on MUA due to constant smudging/flaking. Finally I can wear mascara again and no more smudging/flaking (though the occasional spot on your under eye area can occasionally happen)~ I just love it. My lashes look much longer and fuller. I do feel rather clumsy with the wands but you get used to it. Bit more expensive but worth it~just put some of the product back in the tube when you are going to apply so you don't use as much~and a little goes a fairly long way.

on 1/30/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My lashes seem to grow longer instantly with this stuff. Plus it doesn't smudge at all even with my oily lids and washes off with just plain water. It's a little tricky to apply. The brushes are really fat and it can be a pain for the lower lashes and outer corners, and you have to be quick. Put the primer on and then IMMEDIATELY put on the black tubing part before the primer dries. Do not wait for the primer to dry. That was my mistake when I first tried this stuff. The primer seems to look clumpy when I apply it but when I apply the tubing part the clumps magically disappear and my lashes are separated and long! Doesn't thicken as well as it lengthen but that's not an issue as I've never found any one mascara that does both well. Tubing mascara is the only mascara I can use and I'm so happy that I can find this one easily in the drugstore. It's a bit higher priced than other drugstore mascaras but compared to the prices of tubing mascaras in department stores plus the convenience of just walking to my local drugstore to get this stuff I'd say it's a bargain!

on 1/29/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This has been in my makeup arsenal since it hit the market years ago. At first it was a love/hate relationship. I have short, thin lashes and I'd always used a volumizing mascara to make them noticeable. But then I began to appreciate this one because it does exactly what it's supposed to. It lengthens quite dramatically, does not budge, comes off easily with lots of water, and costs much less than the other "tubing" mascaras. This is the only mascara that has not smudged on me - ever. I took off one lippie because I used this daily for some time, and I think I saw one or two more lashes fall out than usual. I can't confirm this, but I think I've seen other reviewers have the same issue.

-Defintely get this if you have short, sparse lashes and you have issues with smudging.
-Do NOT get this if you have naturally long, thick lashes. The formula will be too tacky for you and it'll look crazy.

on 1/28/2015 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've stopped using eye make-up remover ever since i discovered this mascara! one splash of water. slight patting down of the lashes and vola the mascara is off. Also it never flakes. gives great volume and length

I bought this mascara because I wanted to try a tubing mascara because I found that other mascaras are too hard to take off and I end up losing eyelashes in the process. I also recently had eyelash extensions that left me with weak, damaged eyelashes. This mascara is a bit expensive for a drug store brand but cheaper than the high-end brands. It has 2 sides, a primer and the mascara itself. The primer goes on first and is white, its supposed to help bind the mascara to your lashes. You put the white primer on then immediately follow it up with the mascara. It worked pretty well for me. I think too much of the product comes out on the brush, however and you have to be careful that it doesn't get too clumped on. My eyelashes looked pretty long however it doesn't give much volume. To take it off you just splash some warm water onto your lashes and wait a few seconds and try to get them as wet as possible then gently pull the tubes off with your fingers. It came off quite easily with minimal lash pulling so I will buy it again. It also does not smear of flake at all because of the tube technology.

on 1/16/2015 1:43:00 PM

This is my all time favorite mascara! I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I have false eyelashes on. And as one who tends to sleep in my eye makeup, while they can stick together in the morning, you don't have racoon eyes.

I put 2-3 layers of the primer on, then while it's still wet, apply the black. I apply it until the white is covered. Usually at least 2 layers.

When I'm showering, I just take my fingers and lightly wipe the tubes off and they go down the drain. Hard to explain if you haven't cleaned all of them off the tub/shower, but it's worth it!

I have used other primer mascaras and love this one the best. I don't like the waterproof formula as well, but haven't needed it. This will stay on if you're careful about dabbing if you cry. You wouldn't be able to wear it in a pool or anything because when the tubes come up, they are somewhat large.

on 1/14/2015 5:29:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've used for years. It makes my already long lashes (thank you Careprost) SUPER long. When I met my husband and we first started spending the night together while first dating this mascara was a Godsend because it doesn't smear off while sleeping (hey, some nights I didn't get around to make up removal) and I'd wake up with the same long perfect lashes I fell asleep with. The "tubes" need hot water to be released from your lashes and even if you cry your eyes out at a wedding there will be no smearing or running. Even the sauna at the gym won't budge them - still perfect - until you use hot water to loosen the tubes and wash them away.

This is not a volumizing mascara so much as a lengthening one, which is fine by me because I primarily care about length. I hope they never discontinue this brilliant product, which I even prefer over fiber (messy) mascara like the one Younique sells.

on 1/13/2015 6:16:00 PM

This mascara is okay. It has great black pigment and I like the idea of the primer, but it didn't hold curl whatsoever. I love curled lashes. This also didn't make my lashes seem very thick or volumized either, just straight and sticklike, very brittle too.

Popular Mascaras