LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

on 10/31/2014 6:21:00 AM

I love this product. It last ages and has a lovely scent. It turns the bath a nice pink and produces lots of bubbles. The price is reasonable for what you get and I would defiantly buy it again.

on 9/30/2014 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am obsessed with lush bath products. Whenever I'm feeling extra special I use this bubble bar and light some candles. It has a very pleasant sweet scent and doesn't have chunks of flowers or glitter like some of the other lush products so it's very easy clean up afterwards. I love having pink bath water and it makes really great quality bubbles that last a long time. I've bought at least 5 of these over time and I always try other bubble bars but this is by far my favorite

on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM

Oh do I love this! I got this in a pre-packaged give box and I love this. The smell is beautiful and you'll get so many bubbles from using just a small amount. I love the fact that this can be used about 10 times if used sparingly. I have even used the few crumbly bits directly on my body and it's was lovely! A gorgeous smell and super soft skin. Definite repurchase

on 9/6/2014 5:57:00 AM

This has a gorgeous scent, sweet but not overly cloying. It generated a huge amount of bubbles and turned the bath a lovely pink shade. My only complaint was the bar I got online looks quite a bit smaller than what they look like in store - I think I'll buy mine instore next time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

You break off pieces of it into running water and watch the bubbles grow! It smells just like a raspberry candy!!! It's wonderfully bubbly and luxurious!

If you want to see me talk about/use the Comforter Bubble Bar and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

on 7/22/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first bought this around Christmas time because it smelt amazing, very sweet but not too sweet or girly. It smells just like the snow fairy shower gel!
It is very easy to break into pieces which you can use for separate uses, probably about 5 uses in this which makes it good for its price.

It is very moisturising on my skin and doesn't stain the bath. It leaves a nice, dewy glow on your skin once you get out and continues to hydrate for a while after you're out of the bath!
I also have back/chest acne and it didn't irritate this at all, nor help it, it just stayed the same.
Would repurchase, but I have tonnes of other things to get through first

Typically i can get anywhere between 2-6 uses out of this bubble bar (depending on my mood really) and it is a wonderful blackcurrent addition to any bath. It never fails to make me relax amid an absolute TON of bubbles.

on 7/3/2014 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this for the first time the other day and was convinced by the smell. Its exactly my kind of smell, sweet and fruity. Absolutely love it! I used it for the first time today, i cut a chunk off ran the tap and crumbled it under the tap. The smell filled the bathroom and it made tons of bubbles with just a little bit. Also made the water pink which i loved. Can't fault this really. I'm not really a bath person but this is making me convert

on 6/6/2014 3:45:00 PM

Just thinking of this makes me want to fill up the tub, throw this in and soak. I love how this smells and it's funny because this is not my usual type of scent, I like more musky scents but this one is just... fabulous. I usually cut mine in half so it gives me for 2 baths. It makes the right amount of bubbles and the scent just wafts up into the hallway. It also lingers nicely on your skin, as if you have perfume on. I have bought this over 10 times, I always need to have a chunk in my drawers at any given time.

I have brought this several time and think it is an amazing product. It creates alot of bubble in the bath with a tiny amount, smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling very cleans and soft. When I was on the shop they said to break it into 2 baths and I would get two uses out of this, I completely disagree with this, I think you should really make the most of this product and I got 8 baths out of it. If I out this in the bath as the tap ran it created loads of bubbles, possibly too many as it gets very close to going every where. The smell and the colour were still very strong with the amount I used, it's like bathing in blackcurrent and I love it. I would say this with most lush products that they last much longer than they say they do. I would rebuy this again and again!

Popular Bath Treatments