Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/1/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my all time 'go to' eyeliner. It's so perfect with my brown/hazel eyes. Love how smooth it is going on. I love that it blends easy for smokey look.....but at the same time, it will smear under your eye if you dont set it with a matching shadow or powder. Love it though. UD has been the only eyeliner I've been using for years. Great colors and long lasting....ONCE SET WITH A POWDER.

on 1/28/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Fantastic Product !!!!. I would recommend this eye liner because it is just the best i have used so far. It comes on with the most minimal pressure and it lines the eye vibrantly and it lasted till the next day.
I really love it but it is also very glamorous so i will not use it daily only for special occasions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing liners. Can't say enough good things about them. Follow my makeup beauty blog on Instagram: hannatbecker Facebook: www.facebook.com/makeupbyhannat Twitter: @hannatbecker for all things beauty related.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got this pencil out of a kit from urban decay. It's very hard core! If using as a liner it may be very dark and thick! I use it inside my eye only and it gives a great effect. It dosnt last very long though and is soon wearing away after a few hours. I prefer Macs fluid line better for on my lids and inside my eye. I would buy again as its is easy and gives a fast effect. But it would only be for quickness. If I'm not in a rush id go for the fluid liner.

on 12/23/2014 7:03:00 PM

As much as I love Urban Decay shadows, I just can't love the Glide On Pencils in any color. I do have Zero and the dark brown color that I can't remember at the moment. Pros: creamy, intense beautiful colors, glides on without tugging or pulling, smudges out nicely for initial application Cons: Needs constant sharpening, while it does okay on my upper lash line, it has no staying power even with topping off with a matching color shadow to set or MUFE Aqua Seal + powder shadow on lower lash line, smudges (not the kind of smudging out that softens or smokes out a look, but the BAD kind), does not stay on waterline beyond five minutes even with a double application. For the price, I feel that these eye liners should be bullet proof.

on 12/20/2014 9:51:00 AM

So disappointed in these eyeliners! They are smooth and creamy, apply like a dream and come in beautiful colors. But 24/7? HA! These are gone from my eyes in just a couple of hours. So expensive for something that doesn't last and gives you raccoon eyes. I bought the set of 4 double-ended pencils that is out for Christmas. So sorry I wasted the money.

on 12/17/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this with some Urban Decay eye-shadows. The eyeliner Smudges and doesn't stay. The worst things for an eyeliner to do. Do not recommend and will not purchase.

on 12/6/2014 6:11:00 AM

A great classic black color that won't budge or smudge. Great staying power, intensity of the shade itself and opaque coverage. Can be also used as a base for a dark eyeshadow.

Overall - I am very impressed with the quality of this eyeliner. If you want to go ever blacker - you can opt for Perversion one.

I do love this 24/7 glide on range and think these are so far the best pencil eyeliners that I have tried so far.
If you need a second opinion on how these work and what other shades are nice, you can check this blog post below:

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Meh. Sooty, inky, jet black, buttery soft and smooth, but also extremely smudgy. I can't deal with the smearing and smudginess. Only use this if you're looking for a messy, smeared rock star type of black eyeliner look.

on 10/21/2014 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought Zero as well as Demolition and Rockstar as a holiday set. Since I've never tried their 24/7 pencil eyeliners and it was a good deal, I couldn't resist their deal.

Zero is a black pencil liner but not as intense as Perversion. On me, it's a muted black and it's great for everyday use. If you want to use a liner for a smoky eye or if you love a deep black liner, this will not be the liner for you. I was disappointed that this color wasn't as intense as I thought and compared with other liners, both high end and drugstore, it wasn't as black as I'm used to.

I do love the creaminess and the longevity of the liner as it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. A deal breaker for me is seeing an eyeliner smudge onto my crease or the outer corners of my bottom lash line. I'm happy to report that I have not experienced this issue with any of their 24/7 pencil liners.

Though I would not repurchase this color specifically, I am curious to check out Perversion as well as Whiskey and Bourbon.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products