Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Micro Polish Cream

4.6

Deionized water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin usp, hydrogenated polydecene, aluminum oxide crystals (120) 20%, vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin e, safflower oil, isostearyl lactate, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 80, licorice root extract, mulberry fruit extract, peg 100 glyceryl monostearate, aloe vera 40X, methylparaben, propylparaben.

on 12/22/2013 1:15:00 AM

This stuff really does a good job. My dry skin feels less rough and smooth after. Doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. After I apply argan oil from muac choice and skin is breathing with cleanliness like a dream. Muac for the win!

on 9/18/2013 1:25:00 PM

Amazing stuff. Idk why, but I assumed this would be a tan/brownish colored scrub. It is not. It is a pearly white with scattered green exploding beads of what I assume to be aloe vera. The scrub itself is awesomeness. My skin is pink and clean and glowing for the next few days after this. I also find it tends to bring whatever pimples I had waiting under the surface right up to the top, so be warned. I will buy this again and again. By far the best facial scrub I have ever purchased. I bought the full size right off the bat and am so happy I did. The more I try from MUAC, the more I love them. Amazing quality products for such great prices.

on 8/30/2013 1:26:00 PM

I use it every 2 weeks. It is gritty so you have to be massage your face slowly. It smells like plastic.
After using it, my face looks a bit dry and flakey BUT if I put a moisturiser, my skin looks even, tight (in a good way), my scars are fading after using it for a few times and my pores are smaller.
Overall, I like it. I would repurchase.

on 8/27/2013 2:17:00 PM

Fantastic. The feeling is gritty but the end result is my skin feels fresh and "polished" and it reduces breakouts. Good stuff!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is the best product to exfoliate your skin! I originally bought a sample size and loved it so much, that I now have the full size. It literally makes your skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. I use it in the shower every other day - I just dot in on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and work it in gently. You can feel the product just sloughing off those dead skin cells, leaving it smooth and clean. I rinse it off with really cold water to tighten up my pores. It lasts a long time too - been using it for about 6 months and have more than half to go! I have acne prone skin, and it doesn't irritate or break me out. I would recommend that you don't use it on active blemishes as it could spread bacteria on your face. Great product and a must buy for your skin care routine!

on 5/6/2013 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a great exfoliator! I like to add it to a cleanser and scrub my skin one or two days post peel. It makes my skin glow! Great product! I have already purchased another jar!

on 3/28/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The best micodermabrasion cream on the market. Point blank, period. It may not come in a fancy jar and isn't sold in Sephora, but it works. I'm very picky when it comes to scrubs and have only liked 2 over the 10+ years that I have been caring for my skin seriously. This comes in first place and Olay's microdermabrasion system is second.

I have sensitive skin and find this scrub works beautifully. The crystals are very fine in texture, like the softest sand you can imagine. Not irritating at all. I use it once a week, a few days after doing a Mandelic acid peel (also from MUAC). I use light pressure and scrub for only 1 minute. Afterwards, my skin feels like porcelain! I apply SkinMedica's TNS recovery serum and moisturize with Avene Clean-AC cream. My skin looks very healthy and glows.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants smooth skin.

on 11/28/2012 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Ok. I've used my fair share of scrubs. The best (for me) that I've come across until now were Olay microdermabrasion and peel. And my very own concoction of lemon juice and sugar to make my own scrub. Yeah seriously!!! Some months ago a few women on a board that I frequent mentioned this product. I was hesitant because other scrubs have failed me and I didn't want to pay 25 bucks for 2 ounces of "crap". Later on I finally bit the bullet and I'm sooooo glad I did. This stuff is amazing. My skin is so smooth after one use. I would highly recommend this product. I have dark marks that I'm trying to get rid of so hopefully a combination of this, MUAC lactic/fade peels, vitamin c and the skin bleaching cream (for spots ONLY) will help clear them up. However, this scrub will remain a staple as long as they continue to sell!!! I'm happy.

on 8/5/2012 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Back when I was flush with cash I bought Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar. I loved it and used it all up, and then I was too broke to buy more.

MUAC's Micro Polish Cream is BETTER. It works just as well as Dr. Brandt and it's less than a third of the price. It's a must have after an acid peel.

on 6/9/2012 8:57:00 PM

I bought this as a sample and loved how it left my skin so smooth, I also have been using it a couple days after a peel to get rid of some flakes. I have since purchased the full size.

Popular Scrubs