NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 4/7/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this blush after reading and hearing so many rave reviews about it. I am really disappointed with this blush and I do not understand the hype! First of all, I HATE Nars packaging.. it is cute when it's new but it gets finger prints all over it making it look cheap/dirty and I just can't stand it. Secondly, this product is really expensive for the amount you get. I found the shade of this blush to be rather nice, it is very warming to the cheeks. However, it is WAY too shimmery in my opinion. The gold glitter fall out is horrible and it is not natural at all. The only reason why I gave this product a lippie is because it is very VERY pigmented, a little goes a long way and it did last all day. Therefore, the only plus I found for this blush is its pigmentation, decent shade (minus the glitter), and staying power. However... is it worth the $35 price tag? No, not for me.

on 4/7/2015 4:41:00 PM

gorgeous shade! a bit pricey for the little amount you get but overall a lovely blush with the prettiest shimmer!

on 4/6/2015 2:23:00 PM

It has a beautiful shimmery and peachy color. But there is nothing very special. In my opinion, mac blushes (margin or springsheen) would give the same effect.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I see nothing special about this product. The colour was okay, but I think it gives you too much "glow". Yeah, it does its job for a blush, but hey, I think it's just an ordinary blush. U can get dupes of this and save money!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this blush! It's my favorite out all so many blushes I've tried or owned. I think it would work for a variety of undertones, but it's very pretty on warm undertones. I really love the slight bit of shimmer. I think it really makes my cheeks seem luminous and healthy.

on 3/22/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this in one of the JC penny's Sephora set that was released last year and I'm glad I did because it came with a full size of this among other full size items for I think about $38. If you haven't got this blush and you want it , I suggest hunting down for that set because its really worth it.

On to the blush, Nars blushes have always been superior and this one is no exception. On me, its a mixed of both peach and pink like a hybrid which I really like and I'm NC 30. However giving this a 4 stars because this is not my everyday go too blush. For that it will Deep throat. Deep throat is a no brainer, I can be all sleepy-eye when applying my blush and it will still look good. After that my favourite will be Luster so orgasm is not my favourite of all the Nars blushes but its still good nonetheless.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This blush is truly worth the hype,I'd heard about it for years before finally trying it. Now it's the only blush I use!! I have ghostly pale skin with olive undertones and have never been able to find a blush that didn't look completely artificial besides this one. It gives me the perfect healthy glow and is worth every dollar :) The one high end product I have to have!

on 3/19/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

What can I say...this is such an iconic product! I'm not crazy about the shimmer for daytime, but it's easily minimized with some extra buffing or even a light layer of moisturizer on top. I can wear it with ghostly winter skin, if applied with a light hand. I can wear it with a St. Tropez faux tan and go a little more heavy handed. I don't use bronzer, but I find that a little Orgasm goes a long way to enhance the "just got back from the beach" look, even if my "tan" is pretty light. I wore this color to work one day and everyone commented on how tan I looked, even though my St. Tropez was long gone. This is not a cheap blush, but it was worth it in my opinion. I'm not a makeup-every-day kind of girl, so one pan will last me a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love NARS blushes! Gilda, Orgasm and Deep Throat are all my favorite color.

Among all my favourite blushes color, I noticed that Orgasm actually suitable for most of the skin tones after helping my friends to do their makeup.

This NARS blush are very pigmented, once you put it on your cheeks. You instantly look healthier, it enhances your overall makeup look.

However, I am not a big fan of their packaging. I am a very tidy person, however, after a while the NARS plasticky black case will become a bit sticky and dirty. I hope they will consider to change the material of their packaging.

on 3/3/2015 10:35:00 PM

I love this blush so much! perfect amount of shimmer, and it's a universally flattering shade. It's lasted me a very long time too. I recommend and am definitely buying this again! I would love to try some other shades as well!

Top Rated NARS Products