Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

4.3

on 5/11/2011 6:00:00 PM

l just love it. l wonder how i survived all this long without this product.

on 4/29/2011 11:26:00 PM

Awesome product. Versatile colours. Can be used as a highlight and eyeshadow. Goes well with many skin tones and the product lasts forever.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so impressed with how long this one compact has lasted me & the quality is still the same as when I bought it fresh. I mean this thing is OLD now. There is a dip along all the shades but I am nowhere near hitting the bottom of this. Ive used it as eyeshadow as well as all over highlighting. It adds a beautiful glow to my makeup after I am done setting it with powder. Ive used it during the daytime because it isnt overkill shimmer. Just adds a beautiful glow.

on 8/17/2010 12:00:00 PM

I just have my first shimmerbrick "bronze"..it's gorgeous, the
colour suits me well in my medium fair skin. But,,the price is
ridiculous..it's 500.000 indonesian rupiah (almost 50$) what
a bloodsucking tax..talk about the effectiveness, I just apply
this shimmerbrick in double light stroke with kabuki brush, to
my upper cheekbones, and temple, what amazing result..it
created shades, illuminated my face..and the most important
thing..it stays all day long..this product is very worth, despite
the over-taxed raging price in my country..wanna say maybe if
I do want to buy this again, but there's no choice, so..no is
the best thought..

on 8/16/2010 2:31:00 PM

I am absolutely in love with this product! It has such a naturel dewy shimmer to it without all the glitter that you tend to see in other highlighters. I tend to have sensitive skin and prone to breakouts when using products like this, but not this one. Wore it almost everyday last summer and never had problems, just tons of compliments. love love love!

on 8/15/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The BEST finishing touch for evening makeup. Just gives me a little glow, no sparkle. I am very fair and this isn't too cool or too gold, just right. Well, beige actually! One of my must haves, but I do wish Bobbi would improve on the cheap shimmerbrick packaging. I use this with Bobbi's Face Blender Brush.

on 6/7/2010 7:52:00 AM

RIS and I love this!!! It looks pretty boring in the pan TBH but it applies beautifully and looks so gorgeous on my pale skin.Its not too shimmery and I see no glitter whatsoever.I have lots of highlighters and this is one of my faves.Will buy again if this ever runs out.

on 2/21/2010 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have been using this product for the last two years. I absolutely love it.
I use it as a highlighter, and also for eyeshadow.
It is a beautiful product, it is a bit expensive, but really, really worth the price, as it lasts forever!
The combination of colors are beautiful, and can be used altogether, or you can use them individually, which is great when you use it as eyeshadow, as you can really go as light or create a lot of depth, depending on which ones and how you apply them. I love this product!

This product is beautiful. The colour payoff of the powders is amazing, which makes this shimmer brick perfect for use as an eyeshadow. Also if buffed into the skin, it can create a gorgeous glow, making it great to use as a highlighter too. I would say however, I would have expected the individual colours to offer more varitey in terms of the shades than they did, as they all appeared very much the same colour. The consistancy of the powders is lovely, as there are no large chunks of glitter, but rather very finely milled shimmer which looks wonderful on the skin and doesn't enlarge pores like some alternative shimmer products do. I was lucky enough to have this product given to me, and was shocked at the RRP! The quality of the packaging is poor and unecessarily bulky. I would expect more from Bobbi Brown! Overall, this product is gorgeous, but I would have to think long and hard about a repurchase given the price, particularly when MAC MSF are a third less!

on 1/5/2010 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

While this isn't my favorite shimmerbrick, it's definitely the one I use the most. It's the most subtle highlighter I've come across and I swipe it on top of almost all my warm peach/nude blushes as well as bronzer. While it's not pigmented enough to use as a blush even on my NC20 skin, as a highlighter it's perfection.