Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

4.5

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I doubt these reviews are fake, the product really is that good. It's out of my price range, but I tried a sample of this out of curiosity because of the reviews. The ingredients are not all the best but it does give results. It has a yeast like smell but to be honest it grew on me after a while, lol. It reduced my breakouts and made my skin simply glow. Probably best used with the P50 toner.

For 29 years my mother would stroke my cheek and tell me it was dry and tough. Then she would get me to feel her cheek- soft and hydrated. Amazing considering she had not used serums or treatment oils or balm cleaners.

Well I've tried so so many products over the last 27 years- I have cleansed (toned) moisturized nearly every day for 27 years so I've been through the hoops. I had terribly oily skin and had to start at age 12 to address my face skin. No cream ever left my skin feeling like my mothers.

And this year for the first time, I have found a cream that leaves my skin so so soft, so hydrated and with good T-zone shine control. I can't stop touching my face and I can't believe it. I cannot fathom how small my pores look. I think my Benefit Porefessional might become redundant at this rate. No combination of any skin care regime ever made such improvements to my skin. It really is a miracle.

This cream is a bit expensive.
It also has a mild permeating smell of yeast and fermenting bread dough- that some will find very intolerable.
I only use this cream at night because I would be concerned that my clients and co-workers would be affected by the smell. The scent is very mild relative to other products in the BR line if that makes you feel better.

The packaging is a very simple plastic pot. There is no illusion of luxury or feeling of spa treatment and pampering, there is no reward for enduring the smell. It is simply business- this product is like this, it works, use it.

The cream has a fluffy mousse like texture vagualy reminiscent of margarine. It glides on sleek as a birds feather.

I use this in conjunction with a BR cleanser, P50 or other toner, an Indeed Labs serum and a BR or other face mask (mask once a week). So it is always difficult to know which product has had the most effect.....

I cannot recommend the BR line highly enough for the speed and amount of results. It has worked so so rapidly and so much more effectively than ANY other range I have ever used.
Im so underwhelmed by how many of the mainstream skin care brands perform- they would get an D. BR would get A++

It is pricey, so I will supplement with items from other ranges.
If you had a big event such as your wedding, or you are just totally fed up with your skin then stick with as much BR as you can afford.
Just be prepared to tolerate the odours!

*** October 2014- Please see the footnote added to my review of the P50

on 5/13/2013 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! I have been suffering from severe acne for the last 3 months due to coming off birth control. I've been using this along with the lotion p50 and lait VIP o2 and my skin is finally starting to look normal again. It smells funny and is quite expensive but totally worth it. Its made me a very happy bunny!!

on 11/17/2012 6:21:00 PM

Been using this cream with p50 and lait vip o2, also by Biologique Recherche. I truly believe that I have found the best products to use at home that control my breakouts but also hydrate my skin (www.toskaspa.com) $84. Worth every penny!

on 7/9/2012 1:56:00 AM

have been using this for about two weeks now with the P50 and love it. The smell is a horrible like bread dough and yeast and fish oil. It is creamy in texture like cake frosting. I put this on after my P50 both morning and night. It leaves your skin matte, non oily and baby soft. My pores shrunk and the texture of my skin has completely improved. It is very nurturing. When I wake up every morning, I have the tendancy to touch my face because it makes it so soft. highly recommended for those who have acne.

on 6/6/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've only been using this for a month, but this is holy grail x100 for me. I've been on Tazorac and I've been peeling for the last 3 months and still breaking out quite a bit. Within a week of using this every morning, the majority of the peeling is gone and the only thing I've had is one tiny pimple. My skin hasn't behaved that well in a long time. This is the only thing I changed in my routine, so pretty sure it's this.

The consistency is interesting. It doesn't leave my skin greasy , but it's really thick. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I wouldn't doubt if this lasted a year.

Perfect in every way, I am in love!

on 4/21/2012 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.

on 11/9/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

worked for me.keeps my skin clean for last three months.

on 8/16/2009 10:39:00 PM

I don't know what the magic ingredient is, as there are so many, but this, along with p50 is my skin tone corrector. Now, my skin is smoother, has a glow to it, and is much more even. My red marks are disappearing now, and I have begun to use this lotion as a primer. It's pretty expensive, but I honestly think it is worth it.

on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM

This is a very good product ( and this is not a rushed review). I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it definitely reduced inflammatory acne and made my face more even toned and clear. Now I don't think that this cream necessarily prevents clogged pores and blackheads, but it definitely prevents clogged pores to turn into inflamed blind cysts, as it is often the case with me.
will absolutely repurchase and would love to try other BR products as well. The price is quite high though, but given the effect it is absolutely worth it.

Popular Moisturizers