MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 4/18/2015 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought my fifth bottle of Fix+. This product hydrates my skin beautifully. I usually pour some onto a cotton ball and dab it all over the face. Skin is left feeling plump and hydrated! It is a must have for me, and I will continue to re-purchase.

on 4/17/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had flaky skin around my chin and cheeks due to a product irritation that dried my skin out. I prefer mineral powder foundation or regular powder foundation on top of my moisteriser because I don't like the heavy feeling. Of course using powder on dry skin will look flakey so I used this to set my make up and at the same time help to not look so powdery/dry and instead gave me a slightly dewy look without irritating my sensitive skin.
I've since stopped using this as my skin isn't as flaky as it use to be.

on 4/14/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I just don't understand the hype of this thing?! I've tried using it all different ways.. sprayed my face after foundation, sprayed before foundation, tried spraying my foundation brush with it and?.. I don't really see any different! I'm just not sure I'll keep using it as I've paid £10 for it but I highly doubt I'll repurchase tbh. 👎

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this, I don't use it for eyeshadow because I suck with pigments but it's awesome for the face, I have dehydrated skin and it really freshens it up and is soothing. It really helps my foundation not look cakey. LOVE the smell too! Maybe I'll bite the bullet and try it with eyeshadow one day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

A makeup artist at mac was trying on different products on me and when he was finishes he spayed fix plus and i GLOWED throughout the day, differently am going to purchase as soon as possible .

Holy grail product!!! I love using it to set my face after I'm done with everything to reduce the powdery or cakey look. However if you spray too much, your makeup might look a bit more dewy than you'll like. I forgot the price of it.. $19 or $21? A bottle usually last me a few months since I like to use it a lot. I wish it's a bit cheaper but it's such a great product I'll still continue on purchasing it! Definitely recommend if you're trying to reduce the cakiness of your foundation!

on 4/3/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Possibly one of my favorite MAC products. This stuff smells like relaxation and makes my skin feel great. I spritz it on right after cleansing, to 'set' my makeup and throughout the day to refresh my skin. I'm sure it's mostly water, but something magical must happen to it at the MAC factory to make it smell so delicious and be so indispensable. It's also perfect for travel--the bottle is plastic and has a little locking mechanism.

on 3/30/2015 11:27:00 PM

This makes me feel refreshing and makes my makeup last

on 3/29/2015 12:07:00 PM

I don't know how this stuff works, but my God it's a miracle worker! As I wear quite a heavy base ( EL Double Wear, and then powder) this stuff helps keep me looking natural. Just a few spritzes after i've applied my base and I literally look glowing. Not greasy, just healthy! Ugh I love it so much, and I think it's reasonably priced too!

on 3/26/2015 12:30:00 PM

Really like this product. Was worried because I have combination skin (very oily tzone) but I love this stuff. It is not a setting spray, a lot of people think it is. It literally does just 'fix' your face. You know that feeling when you do all your make up your foundation is looking great you put on your powder, check yourself out and realise you have the dreaded chalky powdery look maybe around your nose? This stuff is great for that. I spray after I have finished my make-up to get a more fresh looking appearance.

I would recommend this product, it is a bit expensive for what it is but it is my savior on a night out when I realise I've slightly over powdered or my nose has started looking a little flaky. Would repurchase as I said it saves me on many occasions.

I also find this great for when you've been wearing your make up all day and feel a bit like you need to take your make up off as it looks a bit iffy, try spritzing this on your face and viola your face feels so much fresher :) Have heard the bottle leaks on some reviews but mine hasn't so far x

Popular Face Skincare Products