Perricone Blue Plasma

3.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

This is a really amazing products!I brought it because i saw quite alot of good reviews on the perricone website.I dont exfoliate my skin regularly because i m a lazy person.This product is very easy to use,i use it every night on cleanse skin,i wait for a few minutes after that i use my vitamin c ester then my cold plasma.the blue plasma is very light weight,2 to 3 drop will be enough for the whole face.after using this for more then a week,my acne scar has lighten tremendously and my skin is more smoother,no more breakout and oily skin.i believe in perricone because it works for my skin,i am a perricone girl.what i dont like about the blue plasma is that the bottle is really heavy not good for travelling but who cares.It is a effective product!

on 5/1/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is way over hyped I bought it strictly on the glowing reviews and I never return products but this I did.. Every morning I woke up with a new breakout and that's very unusual for me that was deal breaker # 1 the second was the fish smell sorry

on 4/9/2013 2:00:00 PM

I have been using this on a daily basis for a month and a half now and while I do like how my face feels after using it, that's it. I don't notice any difference in pore size or redness reduction or fine line reduction. My skin feels nice after just cleansing so I don't know why I'd pay for this again because there's no discernible difference in my skin with its use. I really don't get it.

on 3/29/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really loved this product when I began using it, as it made my skin look super smooth underneath my makeup which has been a challenge for me... or I just havent found my HG foundation yet :-P

After several weeks, the consistency on my skin became tacky and makeup began to flake... super disappointment. I stopped using it for now, but still have some. I will update if I use it again. For now its Murad during the day and Perricone Evening Repair at night.

on 3/26/2013 6:17:00 PM

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.

Popular Treatments (Face)