L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.2

on 1/6/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have never had an eyeliner smudge on me...until I used this. I usually use Milani Eye Tech Extreme, but they were out of stock so I thought I would try this. Big mistake. I don't have oily lids at all. It seriously smudged within 30 min to an hour. I'm going back to Milani!

on 12/24/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It looks nice and matte. It went on pretty well and it's very black. The only problem is it smears like crazy! I have slightly oily eyelids, and it just wouldn't stay! Also, any sort of water just messes it completely up! I really wanted to try it because it had such great reviews, and I wanted to try my hand at a liquid eyeliner pen. I would recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin and whose eyes rarely water.

on 12/23/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This eyeliner is very black and looks fantastic on but I find that because the tip is very firm, it is difficult to apply. It does not bend at all. This product does not last very long on my somewhat oily lids. I had it on yesterday over an eyeshadow base and a matte eyeshadow for about nine hours and realized it had transferred to the upper parts of my lids and was kind of smeared.

on 12/16/2014 12:43:00 PM

This eyeliner started running on me before I even left my house. Literally within a minute it started to bleed.

The point is like a marker tip and it is very firm. I prefer calligraphy style brushes or things more pliable.

Don't waste your money with this one.

on 12/10/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly thought this wouldn't work as well but once you get used to the tip - miracles happen. This is more than perfect for creating very presice and thin lines. Honestly my new favorite eyeliner from now on even though this woulnd't work that well for really graphic eyeliner. However, it runs out pretty quickly so it's not worth re-purchasing.

on 12/7/2014 8:51:00 PM

Awful! I bought this eyeliner because I loved their dipped liquid liner! Bought this ones in hopes for easier application... I was so wrong! This eyeliner is SO easy to smudge. It travels up my eyelid like no tomorrow and makes me looks like I have a complete black eye! What a waste of my money...

Although I am in love with the applicator since it is so thin and easy to create a wing with, I am less than pleased with the color pay-off and staying power. I have to trace the wing several times to get the line as dark as I want. This is a pain because any gal trying to create wings will know that it is hard to make them similar on both sides. Although I'd be satisfied with how the wing turns out the first time I apply the eyeliner, because I have to go back in and darken it, I sometimes mess up and end up creating a much larger wing than I intended to create in the first place. Then I have to do the same with the other eye and by the time I get them looking dark enough and even enough - I look like a panda. Also, despite my attempt at trying to darken the product, it ended up fading pretty quick on me. Such a shame as I really do think the applicator is nice and the packing is very slick.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this eyeliner. It makes it so easy to do a good, quick wing. It's black, like, REALLY black, and gorgeous. It has amazing staying power, but after a long day, it can rub off easily. Which isn't a big deal, since it lasts all day and only stars rubbing off after a long period of time. It really lives up to it's name. It really lasts a long time as well, and doesn't dry out super quick like these pen type eyeliners tend to do.

on 10/6/2014 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a review.

on 9/29/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ugggggh I wish this eyeliner and UD Perversion could have a baby. I love the L'Oreal's applicator...it's so easy for me to tightlne and get a nice dramatic sweep - but the smearing, once it starts, is so bad. It looked good for probably 3-4 hours at which point it started transferring up to my lids. Heaven forbid you rub your eyes once this has started. It also took a very long time and two applications of eye makeup remover to get this off.

The packaging on this eyeliner is so nice - I just wish it would stay put like Perversion does!

Video Reviews & Tutorials