Clean Skin EDP

3.8

on 6/8/2014 9:33:00 PM

I enjoy a number of the Clean scents, but not so much this one. This perfume smells mostly like flowers and musk. I'm not sure which flowers, it's hard to tell. Both the florals and the musk are definitely noticeable. It didn't smell much like clean skin to me. The Clean perfumes aren't supposed to smell like traditional perfume, they're supposed to just smell good. I felt like this one fell short of that. It smells like perfume. That's not in and of itself a bad thing (I mean, I LOVE perfume), but this is not a perfume I would select. I'm not a big fan of obvious musks, and this one has a pretty obvious musk note to it.

on 3/6/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought the rollerball set on Boxing Day so I am happy with the $12 price tag. With that said, I would buy the full size version of this fragrance. It is a perfect subtle everyday fragrance that's not cloyingly sweet or overly strong. It's a light, powdery, fresh fragrance and I feel that it lingers on my skin the whole day with just a dab on my wrists and sometimes behind the neck.

It's definitely a more feminine scent from the rollerball scent - this one is my favourite.

on 1/2/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells like my own skin. Powdery. It has musk but of wonderful kind. If you are in search of floral or fruity then this is definitely not for you. If you love light musk and a huge hint of powder then this is just purrrfect! ^^

I've read somewhere this place it does not stay long on skin. But if you are type who doesn't need to spray to smell the scent the whole day then the staying power is not a problem. I spray only in the morning after bath or shower. That's just behind my pulse areas. I don't spray it all over bec perfumes are made to enhance your scent and not to cover your own personal space. It's like bringing along your own person. So I only reapply during lunch time so to be reminded of my skin's own scent.

It smells like a refreshing clean powder and tons of sparkling summers! I love it. It's just getting comfy of my own skin and color. ^^

on 11/22/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It really does smell clean. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long. However I carry in my makeup bag and re-spray myself around lunch. It smells so good I look forward to it.

on 11/12/2013 6:42:00 PM

LOVE this scent. I got it as a sample size and I've been looking for a cheap full-size version ever since. Fragrantica says it's notes are "floral" and "musk" but I don't really smell either. All I smell is fresh, clean skin. Like in the shower when the air is full of all that humidity, or maybe stepping outside after it rains--the only times I think I can actually 'smell' water. It disappears fast, sadly, but it's still worth it to me. For reference, my other favorite scents so far are Estée Lauder's Sensuous Nude and Lanvin's Me.

on 10/20/2013 5:20:00 PM

I am obsessed with this fragrance. Whenever I wear it I get compliments. I cant stop sniffing my wrist it just makes me feel happy. My husband adores it so thats good enough for me.

Dissapointed! Bought this because everyone said it was clean & musky. Which was what i'm looking for & I love the CLEAN scents that I have. This one just smells floral on me & I don't do florals. FAIL!

on 6/22/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE clean products, I'm a huge fan of strong, musky perfumes as well as soft, clean laundry type scents. This particular clean fragrance is very different from the regular, powdery scents that clean offers and I love it. I guess it's supposed to represent the scent of clean, fresh skin. It's perfect for everyday use and running errands-I'm almost through with my bottle and I'll definitely purchase this one again.

Don't be misled by the name, it doesn't smell like skin, at least in my opinion. It is a nice light musky smell, I would say.
The drawback is it doesn't stay at all. But the bottle is not big so it is convenient to take along to reapply. Guess you can't expect staying power to be very good for the price you pay.
For me it works well when I don't want anything too much on my skin and yet want some hint of scent.

on 1/27/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't usually go for this type of fragrance, but I really liked the light musk. It isn't cloying at all, can be used for warm and cool weather.

Popular Fragrances