BeneFit Cosmetics B. Right Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

3.6

on 4/13/2013 7:44:00 AM

Overall, it is a very nice cleanser, it lathers really well. I use this in conjunction with my S&G mini mitt, and a pea size amount is all I need to cover my face. I love the fragrance of this and always makes me feel like I've been pampered. Since using it (for about 4 months now) I feel like its really controlled my blemishes and given my complexion a brighter look.

Although I admit that it is pricey like the rest of Benefit's products and I could probably find a cheaper alternative, but a little really does go a long way, so the price would probably work out the same.

The packaging is sturdy, but I can see a potential problem when it goes down to half empty, and it would be troublesome to squeeze out. But I'll edit this once I get there.

Hope this helped x

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this cleanser and really liked it. My face seemed clearer and fairly calm. When I bought the full-sized product, however, my skin started burning from it. When it was on my face, it would sting, and when I put my moisturizer on afterward, it would burn again. This product feels luxurious in texture and would probably work well for people who don't have such sensitive, troublesome skin, but I had to go back to my simple Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin.

on 3/5/2013 4:33:00 AM

This is an ok cleanser, nothing special I don't think. Takes off makeup well - you aren't meant to use it on your eyes but I do and it is fine. Smells strong like all BeneFit products, and I think a little overworked like all of their products. The packaging looks nice but the tube is so stiff that I am only half way through and it is already proving hard to get cleanser out. I think it is expensive for what it is - I would spend this much happily on a cleanser but not this one again. It does leave my face feeling nice and clean, but so do far cheaper ones. I want more for my money...

on 3/1/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
-This smells very nice.
-It foams up with a small amount of product.
-Leaves a squeaky clean feeling on the skin.
-The packaging is cute!

Cons
-Doesn't remove well the eye makeup.
-Made my skin feel very very dry, even when moisturizing with a "heavy duty" moisturizer (and I have normal to oily skin!!) :S

Conclusion- It will efficiently take off all your foundation, concealer, and lip stuff. However, you'll need to remove eyeliner and mascara beforehand. Also, I wouldn't try this if you have dry skin... my skin is naturally oily and this product made it feel taut, dry, and wrinkly. I'll finish up this bottle, but will keep looking for a good cleanser...

on 1/27/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh this is the best thing ever!!!
Firstly I absolutely love the packaging!!! It is amazing!!!
Secondly the first time I I put this on my face it is like applying a little bit of sunshine!!! OMG it was like putting on a silky moisturiser!!! My skin is really oily and I have a lot of blemishes and this doesn't strip the natural moisture also I think it gives you a little bit of a moisture as well!!! I really think this is going to help, I also have the facial polish that is in this range that is amazing!!! You have to go and buy it now!!! My skin feels soooo great!!!

on 12/8/2012 4:01:00 PM

This is a low-foam cleanser that effectively removes face makeup. Has a perfume scent similar to EL's face cleanser that I do not like at all. Leaves my skin a bit dry.

on 10/28/2012 11:43:00 PM

I received a sample of this in a birchbox. I didn't have very high expectations for it, but it really surprised me, so i ended up purchasing a tube of it.The first this I loved about it is how thick and creamy it is. I really like how it feels on very moisturizing on my skin and produces a thick lather. Once rinsed off, it does lave my skin feeling pretty stripped and tight. You know, that 'squeaky clean' feeling. So I definitely have to follow up with moisturizer. A lot of people have comment on the fragrance and I have to agree, it does have a pretty strong perfume-y scent to it. But I really don't mind it too much. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because of the price. It is fairly expensive for a cleanser, but a little goes a long way, so it should last me a while.

on 10/10/2012 12:14:00 PM

I have dry and sensitive skin, sometimes flaky and red around the nose area. I do get the random blemish, but its usually just red dots or tiny bumps under the skin. Most face washes dry out my face and increase the redness. That being said, this face wash does leave my skin feeling a bit tight, HOWEVER, after using toner and applying moisturizer it actually evens out my skin tone. It foams up nicely, removes all my makeup, and a little goes a long way. Although it is scented, it doesn't irritate my skin like so many other scented products do, just don't get it into your eyes because it does sting a bit!
The packaging looks nice, just remember to cut open the bottle when you're running out, because theres always much more product in the cracks that gets left behind.

Overall, a very good product although I do believe it is meant to be used with the rest of the Benefit B. Right skincare line to get the full result.

on 10/1/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I'm not the biggest fan of Benefit products (except for High Beam) but I got a trial size of this and wasn't expecting to like it but I actually did. It foams up really nicely and you get a great lather. Be warned that the scent is really strong but I didn't mind it (kind of a minty scent). My skin felt very clean after using this but I'm not totally sold because my eyes really stung after washing it off. I think the ingredients combined with the strong fragrance could be a bit harsh and it's hard to make me switch away from my classic SpectroJel.

I LOVE the b.right products! I can't think of any cons to them. I have always had very dry/sensitive skin sometimes suffering with eczema, but a few months ago I started to get a couple of spots, I tried loads of cleansers and found my spots disapeared but I was left with horrible dry/flakey skin. I tried a sample of this cleanser and haven't looked back since. My skin is radiant, spot free and a good balance (not oily no dry patches). Really thrilled with this product, and you only need a very tiny amount so it lasts ages. I recommend this product for anyone with dry/combination skin. My friend has oily skin and it didn't work for her as she became even shinier.