Revlon Custom Eyes

2.2

on 1/13/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product from the dollar store, just to try it out. I thought it would work quite well, but it wasn't really for me. It had a lot of product on the brush,(good) but too much product on my lashes. (BAD) It clumped it a lot and lost my curl GURL! It was just too much for me. It would smudge like crazy too. I have long lashes and the only reason I use mascara is just to show them and darken them. This mascara was not good for me.

on 1/12/2013 2:20:00 AM

This product is rubbish. I used it about twice and both times it clumped my eyelashes into a ball of product. The only way it is useable is to soak up all the excess product in a tissue first. Also I went to look at the brush recently and the brush liner had split! Terrib le mascara!! D:

on 12/23/2012 7:29:00 PM

wow, idk why the low reviews! i bought this then stopped using but i just reused it along with the clinique lash building primer and my lashes look amazing! theyre not clumpd at all, and theyre super super long ! wow im impressed. its good to curl them before hand also. but yeah they definitely look good, i'd definitely buy this mascara again, wow. i have alot of shortish dark curled eyelashes, and i always want them to be long. im definitely impressed(:

on 12/13/2012 2:37:00 PM

I bought this mascara yesterday and I already love it. It lengthens SO SO SO well, and does not clump at all. And the two different settings of the wand really are different. They do what they are supposed to do. Love this mascara. I got it at CVS on sale for $2 and would have never bought it at its regular $10 price, but I'm glad that it was on sale because it's awesome. I recommend.

on 12/4/2012 6:44:00 PM

This is a bad product. It doesn't go on well, nor does it lengthen, or thicken. I would rate it among the worst mascaras I've used.

on 12/2/2012 6:38:00 AM

Worst mascara ive ever tried. It is extremely clumpy and the brush is a joke. Both brush settings had the same effect - clumps and just an awful finish. Also very hard to remove. Dont waste your time on this one.

on 10/25/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I came across this at a dollar store for $2, and me being the mascara junkie that I am, thought I'd give it a try. $2 wasted is all I can say. The actual application and look of the mascara is fine. I got the waterproof version and it held a curl all day. However when it came time to remove it...nightmare! I hardly ever use an actual makeup remover. I just wash with whatever cleanser I'm using and usually all my eye makeup comes off easily. This stuff just made me lashes feel like sticks and no amount of cleanser would rub it off. So after my shower I used makeup remover and while it did get it off my lashes, it ended up little flaky bits all around my eye area. I can't imagine that would be beneficial for a contact lens wearer. Yikes! The little flakes are persistent too. I've managed to finally get them all over with another wash, rubbing and toner. Sheesh. Too much work, Revlon.

on 9/3/2012 1:36:00 PM

I actually like this. I found it at Kmart on clearance for $2 something. I thought $7+ for the original price is too much. The brush is a gimmick, but the formula isn't bad. It gives me long, defined lashes without clumping. I wouldn't pay full price, but for a buck or two, this is great!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i dont know where you guys get it from but when i visited canada i bought this in the dollar store for only a dollar. its pretty cheap there, not like 12 dollars. its easy to use and better than otherproducts ive used. i would definately buy this again.

on 8/21/2012 6:01:00 AM

I quite like this mascara. It does not provide a dramatic look, but it does the job for my everyday-makeup. I find it easy to remove, and it doesn't make me look like a panda troughout the day. So yes, I like this. And I would probably buy this again, since I found it for around 5 dollars - that's not a lot for a mascara!

Popular Mascaras