Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/14/2012 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THISSSSS!!! The main reason i bought this was to try it out as if it was my natural lip color, and when you kinda dab it one, it looks sooo natural but if you want a bold color for a night out, just swipe it on directly....i wore it both ways and wow!!!
I dab it on for a natural look and at night when im going out with my friends, this bold baby helps my look sexy and beautiful at the same time!!!
The only con is the packaging where it broke 2-3 days later..where the lipstick tube separated from the part it was actually stuck in to..
But other than that i love it and it is an amazingggggg lipstick!!

on 9/29/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

**this is a review I posted on my blog**

Let me tell you, I had the longest day. Seriously. I thought I was going to give myself a break. But since I applied the lipstick for the day, I thought it would be a good opportunity to tell you what I thought about it. Ok...on with the show! *lol*

I bought the lipstick last night. I actually thought it looked like a pretty pink lipstick. Wet n Wild is one of those brands (it used to be...not that much anymore) that there would be a "hit" or "miss" product. In other words, they either had some great items and some that were not worth the money. But at $2.14 with tax, I wanted to give this shade a chance. The color took me by surprise! It is a really pretty matte pink shade. Like a carnation color! So, if you are looking for an opaque Pink color, this shade is right on the money!
According to Wet n Wild official website (wnwbeauty.com) this is what they describe the Megalast lipsticks in general. " Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips".
Okay here are my thoughts. They are 100% correct in saying that it is semi- matte, because its true and only so slightly it leans creme. So if you LOVE matte shades or lipsticks in general, you will enjoy this formula. My lips did not dry out, so there was no discomfort experience when wearing this particular lipstick. In fact the photo you see of me with my lipstick on is in fact taken after 3 hours of wear time!!! No touch ups at all!! And also let me just say this is a very pigmented lipstick, so pigmented I had to use my fingers just to glide the lipstick on the side of my lips. SERIOUSLY! For a 2 dollar lipstick the pigmentation is phenomenal. I did not experience any feathering.
So the bottom line is: this lipstick ROCKED!!! I love it, completely love it and I encourage you to try it out.

**Positives**
Complete opaque lipstick
Comfortable Matte formula
Lipstick color flattering
Affordable ++++!!!

**Negatives**
Availability

Wet n Wild is just one of those brands that are available in the USA. A pity since I am sure many people regardless of their country of origin would love to give this brand a chance. HOWEVER, there are good news! There are places online which you can purchase it!

So would I recommend this lipstick? 110% HELL YES!!!!

on 7/7/2012 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I own many of the Wet and Wild Megalast lipsticks (10 in total). Of the neutral/daytime shades I own, Rosebud is my favourite. The other neutrals I have are Sandstorm, Bare It All & Just Peachy. I also have Pink Suga which is awesome for my smoky eye looks.

Pink lipsticks generally look bad against my warm,golden NC42 skin tone so finding a suitable one has always been a challenge. Rosebud is a warm pink that's very flattering on me. It is such a pretty, feminine colour that gives a flushed look to the lips and it looks even more beautiful with clear lip gloss over it. As with all of these lipsticks, the packaging is awful but I love the colour and the opacity so would definitely repurchase.

on 2/13/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i don't know if they are discontinuing a bunch of products or what, but rite aid has several items 75% off.
for 49cents i'll try just about any makeup. there's nothing better than stumbling across an awesome product for merely pennies, and that's what happened today. this color is a matte pinky-mauve and absolutely gorgeous. these lipsticks are pretty drying, but i find with a little chapstick underneath or some gloss over top, it can look fantastic. my only issue with it is how easily it smears and of course it doesn't last all day. but for 49 cents i am ok with that.
i know this brand is a cheap drugstore brand and some of their products fall very short, but there are several that exceed all expectations, so try it. what's not on clearance is 40% off right now. there's nothing to lose.

on 1/22/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wet n Wild Mega Last Rose ,this is a pink lipstick.
This was my first expriance with lipstick ,& I gotta to say ,this is an amazing!
Its high pigmented ,and long lasting.
This is a VERY CHEAP lipstick less than 3 dollars ,so VERY AFFORDABLE !
I like to pair this up with some clear gloss just to make it cute :)

on 11/5/2011 4:48:00 AM

Wet n Wild Mega Last Rose-bud is a warm medium pink, a bit on the bright side. It is so pigmented that I only have to dab, not swipe, to give my lips a lovely pop of colour. For a matte formula, it glides smoothly and isn't too drying, either.
The only thing I can complain about is the packaging - care is needed when opening and closing the cap to prevent nicking - though the clear cap does allow easy identification.
Overally, a very nice and affordable matte lippie! Looking forward to trying more shades from this line :)

on 7/6/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: warm brick red

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting

Cons: drying, cheap packaging

Comments: Nice color. I didn't think I would like it, but it's a very nice brick red, almost rosy pink shade. It's a bright pink lip that is very wearable and work appropriate.

Will repurchase.

on 6/29/2011 8:04:00 PM

This color loooks amazing on my skintone! It's like my lips but flushed with a little bit of pinky-rose. I'm an NC42 for reference and this product makes my lips stand out in a good way. Looks natural, but not made-up. Not too bright yet not too muted so it is absolutely perfect! The finish is matte so I always make sure my lips are hydrated beforehand. I don't swipe the color on, I usually dab it which shows how pigmented this product is.

on 5/3/2011 12:36:00 PM

Just super impressed with pigmentation on this whole new range of lipsticks. I have 3 so far, from light to dark pink. Matte so you can add gloss (if you want) Decent staying power. If you want to try several new lipsticks you can, because they are so affordable.

on 5/3/2011 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not into full strenght lipsticks but more stains and I'm always looking for a matte lipstick with staying power as traditional stains settle into the cracks on my lips. At first, I applied this the same way -I put just a tiny bit on my lower lip and then mushed by lips together. It looked horrible - very neon pink. I was just about to throw this out when I decided to try it full on. What a difference. This is a bright, but not garish, medium pink. A good shade for the yellow undertoned. I finish is also nice - a lot of mattes out there are too drying and ugly. This is a creamy matte. Great value too at $2.99.

Popular Lipsticks