Victoria's Secret PINK Sweet & Flirty

4.6

on 5/22/2013 10:35:00 AM

I LOVE this perfume. It is VERY amazing. I bought it like in July last year (2012) and I broke the glass bottle while I was in camp. It was about to finish but still.. Anyway I just love it and I couldn't find it after I moved to Venice. Do you think I can find it in Bath&Body Works? Please answer URGENT.

on 4/28/2013 4:41:00 PM

This fragrance is so great. It is definitely my favorite body mist by Victoria's Secret and probably my favorite scent ever. It's perfect if you're going out at night, especially if it's with a guy. I get so many compliments on this fragrance! The only issue is that I ran out of it, and when I went to Victoria's Secret, they were sold out because it's sucha great product. So I bought the perfume version instead and it's definitely not the same. It's strong and overpowering which is exactly what I liked about the body mist not being. I mean it's alright and I will use it up, but the body mist is WAY better and cheaper which is always a plus! :)

This smells very good, very sweet and girly. It reminds me of Escada Sexy Graffi on me, but a bit more sweet and less fruity. The lasting power is also very good. However, this gives me a headache if I wear it, so I can't :( Otherwise, I would because it does smell nice and is pretty cheap for a perfume!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sweet and Flirty are hands down two perfect words to describe this scent. I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet "childish" smell and this scent is deffs not childish. While it's very sweet there is tint of grapefruit which balances it from being candy-like sugar smell. I personally think this smell suits young adults rather than teenagers since it has "young woman's" flirtiness to it. I spray sparkling mist on my body - neck, chest, and wrist - and add the regular one on my hair. I've received SO MANY compliments!! It's kinda funny cause lots of my guy friends complimented my "shampoo/body lotion" haha I guess they thought it was shmpoo/body lotion bc it's not as overwhelming as perfumes ;) Also it seems to work well with my body chemistry since it deffs smells better on my body than off of the bottle. Not many people in Korea use VS body mists since we don't have local stores here... so it's MY SCENT :) gowd I love this scent!!

on 12/3/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I totally agree with the reviewer who said this would be the perfume Barbie wears. It smells so girly! They're really spot on with the name- it is really just sweet and flirty. It has a really candy like scent, but with some fun florals tossed in. I recently ran out of this, and I have to buy more. This is just so great, and really is a must have. And can we talk about the packaging? It's so cute! I love to see it sitting out on my dresser in all it's gorgeousness. I can't wait to get another bottle of this durring bath and body work's anual holliday sale!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If Barbie wore a perfume (besides her own) THIS would be it!! light, fun, uncomplicated- tart, sweet and delicious. A total pick me up and only 20 USD a bottle. Can you go wrong, I think not!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite body mist. I would describe the it as a sugary berry scent that is just tart enough so that it does not wander into the sickly sweet territory. I always receive compliments on this scent when I layer it with the matching body lotion. Surprisingly it lasts a long time especially when sprayed on the nape of the neck. I do find the packaging quite flimsy because the top falls off. I was not expecting this for such an expensive body mist. However I will continue to purchase this because the smell is too yummy to resist!

on 2/29/2012 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love it. I use this alot. It smells really fresh and clean and sweet at the same time. I use this body mist a lot. Got it at Bath and Body Works. I am so happy got it. It doesn't last very long on me though. I also smell some floral in here.

on 12/27/2011 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Oh my gosh, I love this smell!! I can definitely pick out the pink grapefruit, and it's mouth watering. I use it with the matching lotion and the staying power is great for me!
Not to mention I think the packaging is so cute.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing all the positive reviews. It has a very very sweet smell that instantly reminded me of gummy bears or lychees (a type of tropical fruit). It smells a little bit like Carried Away by BBW at the end. It does have a pretty strong lasting power. It's good, but not spectacular or one of my favorites.

Popular Fragrances