Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 2/22/2008 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thank my lucky stars I read reviews on here before buying! I have used Psssst! for a long time now, but only because it's cheap and that was all I could find until Ojon's came along, and I was not interested in the colored powders of B&B. Psssst! is ok, but after using Klorane, I will only use it in the most dire of emergencies. I was about to get Ojon's, but decided to check the reviews first - thank goodness someone mentioned Klorane!
I ordered this from drugstore.com, and I think it was about $16 (Ojon's is around $24). The packaging is already better than Psssst!, and I love that when you shake Klorane, it doesn't sound like you're shaking a can of spray paint (like Psssst! does!). I have used Klorane for a few days now, and have not noticed any strong odor. Psssst! had a bit of a musty smell to it.
The main difference I notice about this product is that it works!!! It keeps my 2nd day washed hair looking as if I had just washed it, and the effect lasts all day. Usually by lunch time my bangs will look limp and greasy, but Klorane combats this perfectly.
Psssst! would just make my roots look less greasy, but Klorane actually makes my hair look *clean* - I don't know how they do it. Be sure to leave it on a few minutes though before you brush it out. I am not a big brusher though - I usually just fluff and comb it out and it looks great. And yes - I can get the volume of just washed hair too. Again - how do they do it!?
I wish the can was bigger as I use this several times a week, but I do like that it's slim enough to toss in my purse. I will update to let you know how long the 3.2 oz lasts me, but I can assure you I will be purchasing this again. In fact, next time I order it I intend to order several cans at once!
::Update:: Finished can March 8 - so it lasted me 2 1/2 weeks - yipes! Also, product seems to leave teeny tiny white balls (?) near my scalp. Not sure if this is a cause of product build-up or reaction. Plan to buy another can just to be sure.

on 1/25/2008 2:40:00 AM

I have dark hair and this works, there is no way you would use so much of this product to turn your hair white...
I love this..I recently went on a trip and this was a lifesaver, I had to sleep late and get up early.... I love this stuff, its meant for in between washes, I use this on my roots and fringe... it won't dry out your hair if you use it carefully..

on 1/18/2008 1:21:00 AM

This product is great and does exactly what it claims (soaks up oils in hair) but you need to follow the instructions to the letter or you will end up with "Nanna Hair". I spray it in about 20cm from my scalp in sections then leave it in the required time and brush it out vigorously with my bore bristle brush, I find that brushing it out with a denser bristled brush gives the best results. LOVE this stuff.

on 12/28/2007 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It is suitable for person who has normal hair with oily roots or I used it on second day - when roots become oily but hair is still clean. Very good product!

on 11/11/2007 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff really doesn't work for me....I like the fact that it cuts some of the grease out of your hair and gives great root volume.But it makes my head crazy itchy!I seriously can't stand it...I tried it twice now and I've had to rinse it out almost straightaway.

I also find the white residue is kind of hard to brush out...but ultimately its not too expensive and a handy product to extend your wash a bit.Just wish it didn't make me so itchy!

on 11/2/2007 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really do have to say this product is amazing. I used to wash my hair everyday because it would get so oily, but now i wash it twice a week and my hair stays fresh to the day I wash it. And It does look just as good and clean as washing your hair, perhaps even better because you get that volume great volume. I have platinum hair so if there are any particles that don't brush out I can't see them. It is also great at disguising re-growth for all shades of blonde. Its also very easy to use just spray, leave it on for atleast two minutes and your good to go, although i usually leave it in for five because it just looks that much better. I greatly prefer this to Bumble and Bumble, i hated the blonde which came out a hideous yellow and you I had to take the greatest of care, the Klorane dry shampoo is much better in the sense that you can pretty much just carelessly spray it on in the morning brush out and go. Its absolutly perfect for when you wake up and you wished you had washed you hair last night. Will definitly repurchase, many times/

on 10/21/2007 10:53:00 PM

Honestly, I've always been skeptical of dry shampoos. Still, there are days when I want to skip the whole hair routine, or just put it up in a bun or pony. Unfortunately, I have somewhat fine hair that gets frizzy on the ends and greasy near my scalp if I don't wash daily...So, I bought this product and could not be happier. It actually does make my hair look better than when I take the time to wash/condition/product/blowdry. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. Also, I'm dark-haired, and I didn't see any white residue at all.

on 9/1/2007 7:48:00 PM

Saves the day for my baby fine hair. This kind of hair gets oily and limp so quickly. With just a little brushing, the powder disappeared and my hair was clean and shiny. The added body is a wonderful bonus. (Does any one know how the pump on the non-aerosol version is supposed to work?)

on 7/17/2007 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

LOVE this stuff!

Perfect for extending my blowdry, and in summer when my hair gets oilier faster.

I don't use it very very often, but when i do, i am SO thankful that i have it.
Will keep repurchasing - it's like bandaids, just HAVE to have them in the house to fix boo-boos :)

first off, i own bumble and bumble's hair powder and let me tell you, klorane kicks bb's ass in this category! just because it is more expensive and has fancier packaging, do not be fooled!! bb's hair product was extremely difficult to use, left my hair feeling gross, knotty, and no shine whatsoever. that being said, i was on the look-out for another dry shampoo that would live up to my expectations. thank you klorane for delivering a powder in a can (infinitely easier to use than the stupid flip-top of bb) and best of all, this powder does not turn my black hair grey, ashy, or knotty.

i am actually pleasantly surprised by how well this product works. gets rid of the oil at the roots and revives some of the volume to my hair (a must for my side-swept bangs). the smell is not offensive and wears away quickly with brushing. and my hair is NOT left completely dull and flat with no shine!! i do not wash my hair everyday and this product is great for those days in between washing. i am very impressed with this, will def keep buying. i am throwing away my bb junk

Top Rated Klorane Products