eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/31/2013 1:53:00 PM

Ehh no thanks. Tastes good lol but that's about it. Doesn't soften, relieve chapped lips, or anything really. Wears off very quickly. I honestly think it's more drying than anything.

on 10/28/2013 11:26:00 PM

I am so in love with EOS products! I have tried nearly every lip balm color and I love the way the Summer Fruit smells. I didn't find the Summer Fruit to be as moisturizing as the light blue Melon flavor. After using these productsI have found that my lips are noticeably softer and moisturized than any other lip balm I have used. You can purchase these at almost any store.

on 10/28/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cute, fun little lip balm. I saw it at Walgreens and I couldn't resist buying it! It has a very natural and light fruit scent, not at all an artificial fake smell. The balm is very light, so it feels natural on the lips; however, this may not work for people with very dry lips because the coverage is on the thin side. My lips are very sensitive and I tend to get a lot of allergic reactions to lip products, yet this product has not caused any problems for me. The only problem was the price. It was around $3-4 which is a little pricey for a lip balm but it is definitely very cute. Everyone in class has commented on it and were interested in what it was and the packaging is very unique and fun!

on 10/28/2013 10:14:00 PM

I think this is an excellent product and everyone should try it! It smells amazing and the consistency is great. The packaging is so cute, but once you use it until it's flat, the accuracy of application is not good, but still, I don't think I have any complains about this product. Great!

on 10/27/2013 9:08:00 PM

I used EOS before (Medicated Tangerine) and it was Amazing !

I wanted to switch it up and picked up watermelon. Let me tell you, it smells like peaches mixed with plastic . Its smells so weird . Also it doesnt last long at all ! I find myself reapplying it every like 5 minutes ! And for the price i have to pay for it ... I

t ran up to 5 dollars , so i expected it to be a 5 star product like everybody has made it seem . I will not be buying this one again . But i would like to try the other EOS flavors !

on 10/24/2013 5:58:00 PM

This lip balm is just okay. I won't buy it again. I feel like it's a little too waxy for my liking and doesn't really help my lips stay moisturized for very long. I am very picky when it comes to lip balms and list Kiehl's in the pot as one of my favorites as well as MAC's lip conditioner. So I guess I prefer softer & shinier lipbalms. I do like the smell of this one, however, and I like the packaging. But that is about it!

on 10/24/2013 5:04:00 PM

I don't get the hype around these. I have extremely dry lips, year-round, and am constantly looking for something that helps me retain their moisture & hopefully adds a layer of comfort & protection. This was not that. I find the ball-shape container cumbersome. It's especially a pain in a dark car or on the nightstand when you are trying to screw the cap on & off and it's too dark to see. The product itself is not terribly soft (which I guess it has to be in order to retain that silly shape) and actually is kind of uncomfortable applying when my lips are especially chapped. The fragrances are no better or worse than dozens of other lip conditioners & enhanced glosses. At its worst, this product simply did not moisturize my lips in any way; they felt like they had a slight wax coating on them at best. At the crazy high price they charge, I would expect a better performing product, not just something with cutsey packaging. I would not re-purchase.

on 10/24/2013 4:07:00 PM

I have so many of these things! They look so unique, they're convenient to find and recognizable...plus, the smell is amazing. I think this is my favourite out of the bunch - like I said, the smell is awesome, plus it's really moisturizing. Some, I found, worked better than others, and this was definitely one of them. However, here in Canada, I don't know if it's worth five dollars...

on 10/24/2013 3:40:00 PM

I love it! she send me a free gift : eos lip balm summer fruit my favorite lip balm ever.
open it! http://bit.ly/11H1CjH

on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM

Of course it is a package which made me buy it. So different from others, so cute and stylish. I thought i will be disappointed with contents, but surprisingly I'm not.
I have it in lemon ( yellow package ). Smells good, easy to apply, quite helpful for my dry lips, stay long enough.
I love that it leaves some whitish tint on the lips, which makes them look pale.
Lipstick or lip gloss slides easily on top of the balm.
What else to wish?!well... It's not winter yet it has to pass my winter test when my lips are so cracked.
Will update.

Edit:........... I will not buy it again.
As the colder weather has come my lips get drier and this lip balm doesn't make it better. I have to apply it over and over. As soon as I stop they get even drier.
No, definitely not for winter.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments