Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

3.6

INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%. INACTIVE: WATER, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MENTHOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is the best scrub ever! I even like it better then my St Ives Apricot Scrub!! I left this product on for ten minutes and washed it off and WOW! I felt this cooling sensation and it made my skin feel refreshed! It even has salicylic acid in it too!

Words cannot describe the love i have for this product. I have used this scrub for about nine months and the fresh feeling i get after using it is still exciting. When you rinse it off you actually feel clean and it also smells great.

By far the best facial scrub. I use it everyday, i love it it leaves my face with this glow i cant explain, and super soft. Every time i run out i repurchase. The smell is great also not overpowering.

on 10/27/2009 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this accidentally thinking that it was a scrub by another brand. When I tried it out I realised that it was not the one I had been after, because this seemed quite harsh on my face. So I put it away and bought the scrub I had originally wanted. I forgot all about it until my fiancé was complaining about getting sweat pimples under his arms and the sides of his chest, and then pulled it out and then OMG. It cleared up his blemishes so quickly! Now we buy this product religiously for body cleansing - I use it on my back to prevent gross bacne :-) Its a little annoying getting to the end of the bottle and trying to get the end bits out, but the results this provides is totally worth it :-)

on 10/12/2009 2:52:00 AM

Love this scrub for the refreshing feel it gives my face after using. It also makes my skin feel soft after use. Love the minty smell also. Great product if you're into mint and refreshing smells.

on 10/12/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have normal skin and this stuff really helps keep my skin clear after certain makeups and meds. It does a great job of unclogging and it makes my face feel really cool afterwards, which feel nice to me... Great stuff. Get hard to get off makeup off.

This product is horrible! I don't normally react to products as I have a normal cobo skin type. I got out of the shower and my skin felt if it had been sunburned! OUCH!!!! I do not reccomend did nothing for my acne whatsoever!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!

on 9/27/2009 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I used this product my skin felt dramatically different! It felt so cool, and refreshed right after my first use. The exfoliating beads really scrub away at my dead skin cells and it just leaves my skin feeling wonderful! I told myself I'd only use this product 3 times a week but I just can't help myself I use it everyday during my shower. The smell is amazing a watermelon scent! I also have sensitive skin but this product still works perfectly for me. I'm addicted :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for approx. three months, and to be honest it hasn't done much for me, I have large pores + combination/oily skin. I’m still breaking out quite frequently, the search continues!!

It did make my skin smooth though!

on 9/20/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! when i picked this up i had really bad breakouts. after 2-3 uses my face cleared up and most of my acnes disappeared. Indeed better than proactive! love this so much, my current HG facial cleanser.

Popular Scrubs