E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Absolutely perfect! I have been looking for a stick form of lip scrub ever since Bath and Body Works came out with their two-ended lipstick/lip scrub bullet MANY years ago (and then stopped making it). No lip exfoliator I've used since then has compared until today when I found this stick by elf. Just yesterday I asked an employee at Ulta if she knew of ANY lip scrub that came in a stick form, not a pot or squeeze tube. She said she didn't know of any, but she recommended the Bliss lip scrub, even though it comes in a pot. At $18, I couldn't consider it, especially to be in a messy container, so I left and looked up Bliss reviews on their website. Someone said they used Bliss at night and an Elf exfoliator during the day; since I didn't even know Elf made one, I checked for it at Target today. I was FREAKING OUT EXCITED to see that it comes in a lipstick form (no messy fingers and or squeeze tubes to ooze in a purse) and it only costs three bucks!! I feel like going back and buying five more, just to be safe in case this ever goes away. It feels/smells/tastes exactly like the old Bath and Body Works lip scrub, and give my lips such a smooth and baby soft feel. I absolutely adore it, will purchase it for as long as it is available, and would recommend this to absolutely anyone who has a mouth :) HG PRODUCT ALL THE WAY!

on 9/20/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought this literally 10 minutes ago and I'm so blown away by it that I had to come review it here.
This stuff is AMAZING. It's actually the definition of the word. If you look up "amazing" in the dictionary, a photo of this stuff will be there in place of a text definition.
It exfoliates without leaving behind 100,000,000 granules all over your lips, but it's not abrasive. It also hydrates like you wouldn't even believe. Oh my goodness. My lips feel so moist and plump right now. It's insane.
And HOLY MOSES THE SMELL/TASTE! It is hands-down the sweetest lip treatment I've ever used. EVER. I keep licking my lips, which might defeat the purpose of this stuff, but I'll just keep reapplying because who cares if I run out - IT'S THREE EFFING DOLLARS!
And the packaging is on point. Sleek, minimalist, and practical. LOVE.
All of this for a fraction of the cost of those Lush lip scrubs which I loved until one unscrewed in my handbag and damn near covered everything (including my cell phone and journal) in sugar and oil which was nearly impossible to clean. This won't do that. Hooray for tidiness and convenience!
HG status. For sure.

on 9/15/2013 7:03:00 PM

I finally found my HG lip exfoliator. This little baby is genius. The packaging reminds me of a smashbox lipstick. I find it convenient to apply and exfoliate with this it's great. I was a little confused when I first applied it because it felt like more of a balm but once you keep applying the sugar granules will come through. It smells yummy which is a plus. It conditions and exfoliates your lips at the same time. I use my Tarte Maracuja lip gloss(my other HG lip exfoliating) product, after I let the gloss sit for 15 min I wipe the gloss off with a damp wash cloth then I use this scrub it's the perfect lip exfoliating combo :)

on 9/14/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This very well may be the best product ELF has ever made. It is the yummiest and most effective lip exfoliator i've ever tried. It is a basic sugar scrub and tastes like a sweet vanilla treat. I basically apply it to my lips, going back and forth a few times, and then rub my lips together and wipe off the excess.
Bottom line is it's super cheap and works super well.
If you live in Toronto, there are a lot of ELF products at many Winners right now in the GTA:) I am hoping Target Canada gets ELF products soon!

on 9/13/2013 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product does what it says and is easy to use. It's not messy- it's a sugar scrub in a firm lip balm base. I usually lick my lips, rub the scrub around on them for a minute, then lick off the remaining sugar and moisturize with a regular lip balm. Very portable, and the cap stays on well in a purse or makeup bag. I got it on the e.l.f. website with a 50% off coupon, so it was a great deal, although I would have paid regular price at the store, as it's only $3 at Target anyway.

on 9/10/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this. The packaging is super cute, the price is amazing, and the product is perfect. It's super portable too! My lips have never been so smooth! It really gets all the dead skin off your lips! It also moisturizes them amazingly! After using this, my all of my lipsticks have gone on so much better! I highly recommend!

The taste and smell is amazing!! This leaves my lips feeling soft and does the job that more expensive scrubs don't do. Perfect for use right before wearing lipsticks that tend to settle in lines.

on 9/2/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. The smell & taste is amazing. I love licking the sugar off. It makes my lips so soft and smooth after use. I've had 2 & one broke :-( so overall E.L.F packaging isn't the best. All I did was email ELF & they sent me another :-) So they are pretty good with customer service. Overall great product for those days that your lips are really dry and flaky. Or right before you apply a matte lipstick.

on 9/1/2013 12:43:00 AM

I've tried the LUSH and C.O. Bigelow lip exfoliators and neither of them worked nearly as good a this elf one. For $3, it's a steal and does a much better job at exfoliating than products 3 times the price. Nothing leaves my lips smoother, free of dead skin and ready to wear lipstick like elf's lip exfoliator. This is HG for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

this product wasn't all that for me I don't like the taste its basically a suger scrub in lipstick form

Popular Lip Treatments