Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 10/6/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: Dry combination, hormonal acne (after coming off the pill), Mac NC15/20

COLOUR: matched perfectly for "51 - Light Vanilla / Vanilla Clair"
APPLICATION: lovely to apply - I use a damn sponge, thick liquid consistency and does not cake with build up.
COVERAGE: despite a rather thick foundation, the coverage was not great and it definitely didn't cover my red blemishes or smaller pimples although it's enough to even out the skin tone
STAYING POWER: After only 3 hours, my T zone is already very shiny, pores are big and my blemishes are made very visible
BREAKOUT: too early to tell, I will update after testing for a while longer but it does have fragrance and alcohol in the ingredients list
OVERALL: Will not buy on the lasting power alone - it is an expensive drug store foundation and clearly only suitable for people with real dry skin and not dry combination like mine. Definitely happy to pay an extra AU$15 for a department store brand. This foundation reminds me of super balance by Clinique which shines after about 3/4 hours.

on 10/1/2013 3:14:00 PM

I've spent a very long time looking for a foundation that would match my really high expectations for my skin. I have very dry to combination skin, depending on the climate, and a strong yellow undertone that's been near impossible to find the right foundation match for. This stuff ticks all the boxes.
SUPER hydrating, but not oily (would recommend a powder finish though), it's got a great medium coverage and a healthy smooth finish. Easy to work with, doesn't dry too fast or too slow. But most of all, with the particular shade I chose (light beige) it has absolutely no orangey undertones! I've never before found a colour to match the olive shade of my skin when I tan but at last I've found it. Definitely prefer this stuff to nearly all of my high-end liquid foundations. Highly recommend.

on 10/1/2013 11:05:00 AM

This is my go-to foundation!Ever since I tried this in Sephora three years ago I thought I found my HG!Believe me I was not wrong!This foundation gives you a sheer to medium coverage which for me is ideal but if you have scars or pimples then this is not for you.It's this kind of foundation that works best if you have clear skin!It helps with hyperigmentation and evens your skin tone perfectly!I also like that when I'm wearing it nobody can tell if I wear makeup and that is amazing!It's moisturizing too but HEY NOT greasy!It also blends better with your hands so you don't need a foundation brush for it!Cool!The only con I can find is its price as it retails for 20 euros in Greece which is kind of pricey for a drugstore foundation .Other than that it is a great foundation that everyone who wants sheer coverage should try!I hope bourjois never discontinues this baby!!! :)

I love this foundation. I have dry skin that tends to look shiny about mid-day, but something about this foundation makes my skin look amazing all day. It lasts all day for me and the match (51 Light Vanilla) is perfect for my fair, warm-toned skin. It is very easy to blend and gives a natural finish with a bit of a glow. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out or am close so that I always have a back up. One thing I should mention is that it has a VERY strong smell (a fruit scent). I personally like the scent, but after it is applied, the scent goes away.

This product is just amazing. For me it's the best foundation I've ever used. Skin looks so good after using it, especially that my skin is so weird - super dry mixed with oily.. yeah... soooo it's very light for skin and smells so good, I totally recommend that foundation, I don't wanna have any other :D :)
Oh I've forgot to say one and very important thing. One day I went to cosmetic store , put some Bourjois foundation on my hand, then all others I've found, Rimmel, Maybelline, Astor and don't remember what else, but yeah, tons of. I was looking for similar colour as Bourjois aaaaand. I didn't find one! Bourjois has totally different colours, you won't find any other foundation as this one, which is perfect.

on 9/28/2013 5:56:00 PM

I thought this was a good back up foundation however, it is quite yellow and does NOT stay on your skin no matter what primer you use or how oily or dry your skin is, i wouldn't recommended this product unless you only need it on for a few hours or want very sheer coverage by the end of the day, it didn't stick to dry patches which is a good thing.

on 9/13/2013 3:12:00 PM

Amazing fondation, skin looks amazing while wearing it, but I start to look oily after about 3 hours. This is ideal for normal to dry skin. Did not broke me out. Good value for money.

on 9/12/2013 3:58:00 AM

love this liquid foundation - it's very hydrating, gives quite a dewy finish and has quite a good staying power. I only use it applied very sheerly but it balances out my complexion perfectly. this product is a no-brainer for me.
the only negative is that on one of the shades I have the pump broke - that is kind of annoying since you cannot just screw it open when that happens.

on 9/11/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very happy with this product. Only needed one pump for whole face when using a foundation brush and the colour was good (I used light vanilla)

on 9/9/2013 4:57:00 AM

I love everything about this product. Easy to apply with fingers. Wears well in hot humid weather. Does not oxide. Good for mature skin. BUT it contains alcohol!!!! After a few days of use, I looked like I had a sun burn.

Video Reviews & Tutorials