E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/26/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got this brush as a part of a gift of Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection over two years ago, and have not had the use for it until I just recently started to use the setting powder. What a treasure! This brush is just as professional "work horse" as more expensive brands, for a huge fraction of the cost. As others have said, it is very dense and therefore it picks up nice amount powder; the bristles feel very soft and have never fallen out, nor has the head of the brush come lose, being through many washes. I love the thick, matte handle, and the simple design. If you are in need of a great powder (or foundation) brush, look no further! As many have said, you got nothing to lose.

on 10/23/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE 4 OF THESE IN MY COLLECTION,. BEACUSE YOU CANT LIVE WITH OUT THESE FOR $3 WATCH ELF.COM THEY WILL LIST THEM FOR 1.50 AT TIMES. ALSO IT TENDS TO GET WIGGLY... NOTHING A LITTLE GORRILA GLUE WONT FIX.
THESE BRUSHES ARE FEATURED IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS-FEARLESS FEMME- AND THY ARE AWESOM

on 10/16/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Cheap brush that applies liquid and powder evenly & amazingly... What more could you ask for?

on 10/16/2013 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I love this brush! When I started getting serious into my makeup routine, I didn't use any brushes, only sponges, and I always ran through them quickly, so I decided on a brush for foundation/powder.. and this is the one I bought for the price. It works way better than a sponge! I have about 4 now, one for liquid, one for powder, and the other two for different finishing powders. The best brush I'll ever use! :)

on 10/16/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

great brush for a good price . just have a problem with the handle. it is loose. other than that I love it. I use this brush to apply my pressed powder.

on 10/16/2013 12:16:00 AM

$3. Sturdy. Soft bristles. Great for applying both foundation and powder. Smooth finish. The quality is amazing for such an inexpensive price. The best in the bunch of Elf (face) brushes.

on 10/15/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite brush! I use this brush for applying powder and for blending. Works soo well and soo soft. Not to mention it's only $3!

on 10/12/2013 8:51:00 PM

I love this brush. The studio line is great if you can't afford the sigma brushes (like me) I read other reviews about the handles breaking, but I've not had this problem. Lucky I guess? The price and quality have me buying all their brushes :-)

on 10/12/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Loving it!! its really dense, but its also so easy to buff things out. I can use it for anything, liquid, creme or powder, and even blushes if i needed to. My go to brush, but probably only because i dont own anything from sigma...>:(

on 10/12/2013 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh, the love hate with this darn brush! I now own three because the handle breaks with the slightest glance so I just use it as a Kabuki mostly. It's a good brush especially considering the price, I paid $3 for two & received one for free in a surprise gift bag. I use it as a stipling or foundation brush for liquids. The bristles have remained in tact but the handle is another story....