Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this back when it first came out and I have been using it almost daily since then. Even though the primer is sample sized I still have a little bit left; it's amazing how long this stuff lasts and it's my favorite of all primers that I have tried! I have used the UD primer prior to purchasing the palette and loved it, so I was happy that this was included. I lost the dual eyeliner that came with this a week after I purchased the palette, but the few times I did get to use it I did like it, though I remember it being a bit creamier than I expected. The palette itself is great -- there is only one or two colors that I don't care for, but the rest (especially Sin) are used quite often. UD shadows have the best pigmentation and they last forever and I am really glad I purchased this palette.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I stumbled upon this at Macys in October of last year. When I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes b/c it has been sold out everywhere except EBay (which sells it for triple the price BTW). I got it and literally ran to the counter to pay, lol! After the first few applications, I thought i had to return it b/c they were a bit ashy looking on me, BUT, after applying them with my fingertips and packing them on over moisturized and prepped lids, I fell in love. These shadows are so extremely buttery soft and creamy that I have become and UD addict. So many neutral color combinations and so many different looks with this palette....The colors are for the most part shimmery but very pigmented and creamy. I like it so much that I sometimes don't wanna use it so I wont run out (funny but true). Highly recommend this and would absolutely repurchase it!

this is definitely my go-to palette! you can use it for a neutral day look, or even an intense smoky eye...the quality is just amazing!

on 1/4/2011 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You get 12 amazing neutral colours with great pigmentation, 2 eyeliners and a mini primer in this palette. You've got enough for both your everyday neutral looks and the smoky eyes looks. Basically everything you need in a palette. It's expensive, but definitely worth it. The primer is amazing too.

Maybe I just haven't given this palette enough of a chance yet, but I am kind of disappointed in it!

I tried the "Virgin" sparkly eye shadow, and the sparkles ended up all aroundand my eyes. It actually looked sort of pretty, but I have fine lines in that area that I think it emphasized. Plus, I want shadow to stay where I put it!

I'm afraid to try any of the other sparkly shades.

I bought this on eBay and paida lot for it so maybe I just expected too much. I do like the eyeliner and the primer potion though!

on 1/3/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love love love this palette! The colors in are definitely everyday colors. The pigment is so perfect. This is my favorite palette and it's worth every penny.

on 12/31/2010 11:21:00 PM

I can understand why this palette has been very hard to come by in recent months. It is THAT amazing. Twelve full-size neutral eyeshadows, two liners, and a mini Primer Potion for $44 is an excellent value for money and worth every penny.

The colours are very easy to blend and work with and are very well-pigmented. The eyeliners are very creamy and easy to apply. My one complaint is I have experienced some fallout from the more glittery eyeshadows. However, it's not a major issue for me. I love this palette. I would buy it over and over again.

on 12/31/2010 4:52:00 PM

This is, by far, the best beauty purchase I've ever made. It's a gorgeous collection of creamy, highly pigmented neutral eye shadows. Urban Decay is always good about including their famous 24/7 eyeliners, this palette includes a double ended eyeliner in Zero (deepest black) and whiskey (dark brown w/o glitter). I only bring this palette when traveling, and I can create many different looks with it. The palette itself is very portable, much more so than their Book of Shadows, but bigger than some of their other palettes (The Vegan Palette, Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette). It's slender and long, but very easily fits into my make-up bag. My only complaint about this palette is the velvet cover, which tends to collect different powders on the surface. It's very easily dusted away, but it's something that could have been avoided by making the palette in plastic or some other kind of material. Otherwise, it's just amazing. The price is right at $44, which I personally think could fit into many different budgets.

on 12/31/2010 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Urban Decay is my favourite brand for eye shadows, as Iím allergic to MAC, and the Naked Palette is by far my favourite Urban Decay buy of all time. It might actually be my favourite makeup buy of all time. Whilst I love the concept of the UD <3 NYC book of shadows, itís the Naked Palette I reach for every day. The consistency of the shadows are buttery, they complement my skin tone (though I do concede they are a touch warm) and to top it off, the palette is fantastic value for money. My only disappointment is that my duo eye liner had a defective lid, which could not be removed, even with pliers and a man. Since I have the same liner already, it wasnít such a big deal. I am over the moon with this palette and it is versatile and fabulous.

on 12/30/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely necessary for every neutral loving girl! It has amazing pigmentation and it'll be the only palette for travel. I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804