Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 3/31/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love the travel one for keeping in my purse. I tried a few other brands as handcreams but I would reapply every hour or so (I'm looking at you Vaseline!). Aveeno was a risk I took and I'm glad I did because it's the only handcream I've used for the past 2 years or so. I only have to reapply after washing my hands. Absorbs quickly. Hands are instantly visibly smooth. Leaves no residue and doesn't need reapplication till washed off.

on 3/31/2012 11:35:00 PM

Gives just enough moisture. I apply it right when i get out of the shower and my skin absorbs it so it leaves a nice light weight feeling.

on 3/28/2012 5:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This lotion is my ultimate HG of all time, I've never been so happy with any other product in my life. I will never look for another body lotion again, hahaha.
It keeps my skin baby smooth, I apply this everyday after my shower and this keeps my skin smooth all night/day!!! Once it absorbs into your skin it's not greasy at all. It's also scentless.

I don't know what else to say, but just buy a bottle and try it... you probably won't regret it!

on 3/11/2012 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i like this stuff. it makes my skin feel moist and smooth. the only downside is that in some spots i still get flaky skin but this stuff is still great and i will def rebuy

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lotion I use it for my face since I have sensitive skin. I even use it on baby because baby lotion and other things marketed for babies makes him break out in a rash but not Aveeno Active Naturals. I know they have baby stuff from Aveeno but this works great. Love it.

on 3/5/2012 3:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lotion. I use it on my face and hands. It's super moisturizing and lasts all day. It does not break out my face or clog my pores. Barely has any scent. Great basic lotion!

on 3/1/2012 9:17:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer because it’s light and doesn’t have a scent which allows me to use it on my face. Definitely a must have for dry, winter skin. Also, if you are using any acne treatments that really dry you out (LIKE PROACTIV!) this really helps! And if you use a little bit, it shouldn’t clog your pores.

on 2/29/2012 4:10:00 PM

I bought this based on all the good reviews. Can't say I'm that excited about it. It's fine, and I'll use it up, but won't repurchase. Like the pump top, but the almondy smell gets a bit much, and I like that sort of thing!

on 2/28/2012 8:31:00 AM

My boyfriend's dermatologist suggested him this lotion as he has dry skin and I tried it too. I can say that I really liked it! Why? The colloidal oatmeal that it contains, moisturizes my skin in depth and it's not sticky/oily. In the meantime it is absorbed immediately. It's great after a shower or hair removal/shaving! Finally, it doesn't contain nasty ingredients...No perfume

on 2/25/2012 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG body lotion! I seen a difference in my skin within 3 days (paired with the body wash). My skin is left softer, smoother and kinda brighter from within idk how to explain. It just transformed my skin. Only leaves a residue if you use too much. Rub it into your skin longer. Perfect high quality drugstore brand. Would recommend.