Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

This product is really incredible. For a cheap, sensible lip balm, it really delivers and I love the fact that it is totally natural. It makes my lips plump and tingly, and it is incredibly moisturizing. I have tried every lip balm/chapstick/lip butter out there, and this is really the only product that has really delivered. I highly recommend this to anyone. It smells fresh and clean, like mint and honey. It is very moisturizing, unlike Chapstick and Eos brands. It stays on for hours and you don't need to reapply as often as with other products. Highly recommend. HG product for me.

on 7/23/2013 2:49:00 AM

I've gone through a lot of these for a reason. I love how plump they make my lips look and feel. I live lip products that give me a nice tingly feeling such as this one. On days my lips are just dead and dry and ugly, I put this on a viola! Nice plump lips again. Its best under matte lipstick in my opinion. I have very full lips but they get dry and this really makes them as smooth as I want them to be.

on 7/18/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not only are my lips dry and chapped but they are also very sensitive to flavours. Over the years I've tried the rosebud salve lip balms, lip smackers and they've all just irritated my lips. Chapped dead skin is easily removed in the morning when I slap this on at night. Though some may not like the waxy feel of it or the peppermint, the original Burt's Bees is a must have in my opinion!!

Well, I thought I was going to love this. It's all natural ans burts bee is a well known and loved brand. I didn't like this chapstick at all. My number one issue is that this is super hard to put on. It doesn't glide on nicely, it gets hard all the time and when your in a hurry and apply this it will totally rip the skin off your lips. I found this to be a problem in the winter months. I have to constantly reapply this, it doesn't keep my lips soft. I like the peppermint cool feeling but that is about it. I wouldn't buy it again. I still have the one I bought left.

on 7/17/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lip balm is amazing! The cold, tingy feeling you get when you put it on your lips is so refreshing and it really moisturizes them. The packaging is really simple and easy to fit into a pocket or purse.
One thing I don't like about this lip balm is that I find it wears off quickly and I have to reapply it pretty often.
Overall though, I love this Burt's Bees product. I've been using it for years and I haven't found anything better. :)

on 7/15/2013 11:12:00 PM

I love how the initial feeling is on my lips. But as other reviewers say I also have to reapply many many times

on 7/13/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I recently moved and bought myself two extras thinking that maybe I would not find it here.
I have used it basically every day for the last 3 months. I have the one with menthol/ minty feeling. What I love is that it gives me matte finish. I am so done with those lip balms that leave a shine. Matte is so much nicer. I love the minty feeling, my lips are smooth even those days when I don't apply it. I can find it in price range 3-5€, which is ok for me.

on 7/12/2013 7:50:00 PM

I tried to love this chapstick, I really did. It feels so nice when you first put it on. The peppermint makes your entire lips icy cold and it creates an instant soothing relief for dry, aching lips. It's a very appealing sensation.

However, I agree with other reviewers that it does something weird to your lips over time. I always found myself constantly needing to re-apply this and to put on thicker coats because once it dried, my lips hurt even more than before. I will have to look out for a better chapstick.

on 7/11/2013 1:16:00 AM

MY FAV LIP BALM EVER!!! I love the tingle it gives with the peppermint flavor... you can "feel it working" and leaves lips soft and refreshed... i've been using this for 3 years! I never get sick of it! It's a must have!

on 7/9/2013 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Probably my favorite lip balm ever. This product its perfect against chapped lips; it moisturizes and softens my lips and I love the tingly mint flavor. Every time I go on any active trips, Burt's Bees is always a must because its always helpful, no matter how disgusting my lips get. It makes my lips smooth and the fresh mint always soothes me. It glides on easily and its very affordable.

Popular Lip Treatments