eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 12/5/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

smells nice but not very moisturizing like I thought for a while. overhyped tbh..

on 12/5/2013 2:55:00 AM

Berry good!

Love the fact that it is mostly organic and all natural! Super cute packaging too...though reapplication is needed throughout the day, since it is not the most moisturizing lip balm ever. However, the fact that it won't be detrimental to my health makes up for it. Totally recommend this!

on 11/29/2013 10:17:00 PM

I bought this when I first heard of it from Michelle Phan on YouTube, and I instantly fell in love with the packaging! I honestly bought this product for the packaging and I was really drawn into it because I heard that it was natural and organic, and eco-friendly. I found it reasonably priced, at about 5 dollars, and I honestly thought I was going to get a lot of product, but I'm not too sure if it is the same amount as a regular tube of lip balm or a small pot. I really love the packaging and how cute it is, but sometimes if you don't put the lid on properly, trying to get the lid back on will sometimes scrape into the sides of the lip balm sphere and it'll look weird. Also, it smells amazing, and I love the smell. I don't think the lip balm really works for me, or is very moisturizing at all. It doesn't last long when it's on my lips, and I constantly reapply and it feels kind of dry and really drags across my lips. It kind of just sits on my lips and doesn't do much. It's a shame that it isn't very moisturizing for me, but it works well on my cuticles. :)

on 11/29/2013 10:18:00 AM

I love this brand of lip balm. It is much easier to find, being a sphere, but I have to reapply more often because it dries out quickly. But, really, this is not a problem. It doesn't feel all greasy and gross. :)

on 11/28/2013 4:20:00 AM

Cute packaging, great flavor but as far as moisturizing I wasn't thrilled. This is not good for healing dry lips. I would buy it again but during times when my lips are chapped I would go to my HG lip product: Burt's Bees.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! The packaging is adorable AND functional, so what more can you ask for? One thing I hate about some lip balm packaging is how the balm isn't protected well enough. I'm not one to have a dirty handbag, but little specs of dirt or hair would end up making their way into my lip balm tubes if I didn't double check that it was sealed properly. When I'm in a hurry and am quickly slathering on some lip stuff, I don't always take the time to double check. I should. I know I'm lazy. You can judge. But I don't have that problem with the eos Balm. It clicks into place, has a flat bottom on the sphere so it can sit on top of my desk when it isn't in my purse and not roll around... These are all tiny details but they make a difference.

And the actual balm is really great too. It tastes yummy, smells yummy, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling waxy at all. Most balm does, even Soft Lips. *wince* I hate saying that because who doesn't love Soft Lips? There is a distinct waxy texture though, and the eos Balm doesn't have it. When I run out, I am absolutely repurchasing.

on 11/20/2013 8:55:00 PM

Words cannot explain how much I love this product. Its my by far, my most favorite lip moisturizer ever! It feels waxy on my lips instead of oily or greasy which I LOVE because I don't' have to reapply as often. Unlike other lip moisturizers like Chapstick or Carmex, It leaves my lips so incredibly soft for DAYS after. It smells amazing and the packaging makes it so fun to apply.

I used to be craaazy about Baby Lips by Maybelline, but these are so much better. Although they are not tinted whatsoever, they do keep my lips moisturized as long as I apple a thick layer. And the packaging is the cutest thing ever!

on 11/16/2013 4:07:00 AM

Pro: Cute package Big enough to glide across both top and bottom lips. Con: Doesn't moisturize well Gets dirty quick

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk