E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 11/15/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite face brush of all time. You can use it for anything! It doesn't shed at all and it makes application flawless. I normally use it for liquid foundations & I think I'm going to end up purchasing another one of these to use with powder!

on 11/7/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This brush = wow. I bought one for blending foundations and bb creams. Then went back to the store and bought 3 more so I can rotate them in between cleaning and for different products. I don't like it for powder but it works great for liquids IMO. It's soft, hasn't shed all over my face like other brushes and I have been using my first one daily for about 3 months. It doesn't absorb all your foundation so I don't waste product. Nice black handle and synthetic hairs. Cruelty-free.

No cons for me, absolutely adore!!

on 11/7/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm going to start off by saying I am a broke university student.

But even though I am dirt poor, I still want to be presentable without having to decide whether to eat or buy make up. E.L.F is a brand that really provides great make up products for an amazing price. Having said that...

My skin: Oily and sensitive.

PROS:
- Only $3.
- Blends like a dream and makes my BB cream blend like it's actually my own skin. No streaking.
- Feels pretty sturdy.
- Versatile. You could use this brush for anything. I use it for liquid BB cream, mineral powder, and powdered blush.

CONS:
- Bristles could be softer.
- Sheds a little.

Simply amazing!

I bought this at the Target in USA. Target Canada does not sell E.L.F. so you could buy it online. The website often has sales and free shipping.

on 11/7/2013 5:34:00 PM

Only 3 bucks wow and it's so soft. I use it for my liquid foundation and powder

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I highly recommend this brush for people who can't afford Sigma's F80 brush. It's what I used until I got the $$ to buy Sigma's flat top kabuki which is smaller and more dense. This is an excellent brush. If all my high end brushes were destroyed, I'd repurchase this one for $3 first until I got the money for Sigma's brush! Never sheds either and buffs away pores like nobody's business. I really recommend using this to stipple and buff in foundation. It applies my MUFE matte velvet flawlessly.

on 10/29/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have two of these one for powder & one for liquid foundation. They're only 3$, but work amazingly. The only negative I would give is that the handles often become wobbly after a few months.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this with the intention of using it for foundation.

This brush applies product well, and can blend it out just as great. Somehow the bristles don't absorb the products which i love so I don't waste more than i should.

The only con that I have about it is that the bristles bleed a bit when i wash it and the handle is kinda loose, and i havent even done anything to it. I have replaced this brush so I rarely use it but nonetheless if youre on a budget this is a good one!

on 10/29/2013 12:36:00 AM

Well, you can count me in as a lover of this brush it's excellent! I like it because if you need a lot or a little powder this does both no problem. If I'm using my MAC Studio Fix and with this I don't need a lot of powder to get the look I need. I swirl it gently and the powder goes on perfect and natural. It's not heavy unless I want it to be and so far I got a good one no shedding or loose handle yet. I also love using this with ELF's complexion powder. I can tone down blush just focus on red areas. Pretty much everything I want to do I can with this brush.

Love it and for the price I will be getting backups. It's just too good not to have an extra on hand. ELF has great sales all the time so you can get it for even less. I usually only use HE Brushes but I must say I'm digging their brush line without a doubt. Totally Recommended!

on 10/27/2013 10:41:00 PM

Okay i have the biggest love hate relationship with this brush. Its such a good powder brush. I pat it into my skin. With rimmel stay matte and its perfect. I use to love it for foundation and sometimes still use it for foundation but once you wash it it sheds so much

on 10/26/2013 4:11:00 PM

Many have asked me for mumy secret to flawless make up application and this brush is it! Best invention ever!! $3.00!! I used for liquid foundation and blending!! Holy grail! Love love LOVE it!!