Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 3/12/2009 6:33:00 PM

ok i deleted my last review for this as i wanted to start again. ive been using this for about 2 months now, i used to have normal lashes not that short but not long. i got this off ebay as i wanted the long lash look. the first couple of weeks yes they got a little longer but not much but after using it for about 2 months they have blossomed into long gorgeous lashes and there thicker too, i got my first "you have long eyelashes" and "i want lashes like you" comments the other day so im chuffed. i def recommend this as im one of these people that stuff i buy never actually seems to work for me but im so surprised this has. great product the money is def worth it and ill be using this forever now.

on 2/20/2009 1:43:00 PM

I won't ramble on about this...I don't think there is much need! I have been using it for 6 weeks, my lashes have doubled in length and thickness! And are continuing to grow....:-)
No irritation, no stinging, and i'm starting to get the lashes i always wanted!

on 2/9/2009 7:22:00 PM

I didn't want to review this product until I had been using it for a good amount of time, because you really don't get the beginning of the results until roughly 4-6 weeks...and even longer for some. Patience and diligence are the two things you must keep in mind when using this. It's a bit of a waiting game. :)

With that being said, I think lilash is amazing so far! I have been using it about five and a half weeks, and I'm starting to see the fruits of my labor ;) Seriously, I don't stick to anything, but I have been absolutely religious with the lilash application! I haven't missed a day. You really just have to keep up on it and sure enough, your patience will pay off and you'll start to see some amazingly long lashes.

My lashes are growing in somewhat sporadically, with some random really long ones here and there right now. And, I can see new growth, there are alot of shorter ones coming in. So, I'm thinking in a few more weeks, my lashes are going to look REALLY good. I'm so excited!

About the formulation: I've had no irritation to my eyes from this. I wouldn't say my eyes are uber sensitive though. I don't recall having to discontinue using a product because of eye irritation. So, that's me.

A few more tidbits: I haven't noticed any darkening of my lashes, but they are already really dark, except at the tips. Also, my lashes do seem a bit thicker so far, but nothing to write home about yet. Like I said, there are alot of newer, shorter lashes coming in, so once they catch up with the rest, they will probably look much fuller.

***UPDATE***
I just hit my 8 week mark, and I can tell you that my lashes look amazing! I even had to trim one lash today that was just insanely long. People have started commenting over the last few weeks that my eyelashes look sooo long. I just say "really"? to most people and tell them I've been using a new mascara because I guess I'm kind of embarassed at my vanity. ;) But, all of my good friends know and they are so impressed by the results. Even my husband tells me that my lashes are huge, and when a guy notices, that's kind of a big deal. And, some of my lashes are curling on their own, which is rad. I continue to use a curler though, because I still have some pesky ones that are straight. Oh, and one more thing: When I first started using this, I applied twice daily for about the first four weeks. After that I switched to once a day, before bed.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'll be updating periodically because I've only used this for a week. But, as most apparently also experienced, it has already made my lashes longer. I wanted them to be thicker, which it has very slightly become thicker I think (wishfully?), but I can already see an improvement in lengthy.

In terms of irritation, yes, it hurts sometimes for some reason - but 90% I don't have any problem with it.

I've also noticed oddly that my lashes don't fall out as much anymore! Which made me suspect maybe it's some kind of crazy glue that sticks your eyelashes to your eyelid, so they have the chance of growing longer and longer ... and that could explain the no-chance in thickness?

on 1/31/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I think this product is really effective. It took about 4 weeks for me to notice any real difference, then after that period, my eyelashes just get longer and longer.

People often stop me and ask if im wearing fake eyelashes. I've been using the product every night now for about 8 weeks and my eyelashes with mascara on nearly touch my eyebrows.

on 1/25/2009 5:57:00 PM

Please see my Latisse review as of 1/8/2011. Apparently my comparison of Rivitalash and Lilash was flawed! Given that we don't really know what's in Revitalash or Lilash, I have switched to Latisse and then the generic form of Latisse.

FINAL UPDATE 16 FEB 2009: ******************

I abandoned the Revitalash because the Lilash is working better for me. The Revitalash might have caught up after a few more weeks, but then again it might not. I'm using mascara on the Revitalash eye so I don't look so lopsided.

My Revitalash eye does have better lashes than it did to start with, but I would not buy that product again for that subtle an improvement.

The Lilash effect is not all that dramatic either--I have normal looking eyelashes on that eye now instead of really short ones--but it's enough improvement to keep using Lilash.

For almost the same price, maybe Latisse would be the best way to go? **************************

(This post first appeared 12/20/2008 among the Revitalash reviews. I'm cross-posting it because it's about LiLash too.)
****************
I just today started using Revitalash on my right eye. And Lilash on my left eye.
It's an expensive experiment, but somebody has to do it.
If I had another couple of eyes and another big bundle of money, I'd be trying MD Lash and Enormous Lash at the same time.
I'll add to this report as soon as I notice any change.
(I really do hope I get SOMETHING to report!)
******************
UPDATE: As of Jan 6, I have no definite improvement to report, although when I put on mascara my lashes did look longer than before. Wishful thinking? Anyway, it's still early days.
I still have had no unpleasant side effects from either product, which is saying something. I have chronically dry and sensitive eyes. Most kinds of makeup and skin care products cause all-day tears that make me look like I'm crying. How annoying!
But so far neither Rivitalash (the newest formulation) nor Lilash has caused any problem whatsoever.
************************
UPDATE 01/24: There is a difference now... on my lower left eyelid. The lashes there are distinctly longer than on the right, and a tiny fringe has appeared where there was a gap. Other than that, both eyes now have enough growth to grab with an eyelash curler, which is new. The lashes on both eyes look darker and feel more supple, too.

But it will take far more dramatic results to make either product worth the cost. The LiLash website says I should be there in another couple of weeks. The Revitalash site says to give it another 4 to 6 weeks. We'll see...

Reading all the glowing reviews for this product, I decided to order it. I applied it yesterday morning and by late afternoon my eyes were red, itchy and tight. It did appear that I was crying all day except there was no swelling. I'm sure this is a great product - it's just not for my particular body chemistry. So disappointing.

on 1/14/2009 11:40:00 PM

I LOVE LILASH!!! I've always been jealous of my sister because she has pretty long, thick, curly eyelashes and I got stuck with the short straight ones but now that I've used Lilash I'm not jealous anymore. I've noticed a dramatic difference and so do others around me including my sister (she didn't know I was using it). It has really lengthened my lashes and slightly thicken them but hey, I'll take what I can get. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with irritation. I've recommended to all the people who've asked me if my eyelashes were real. It sure does beat getting eyelash extentions and well worth the price tag.

This product is amazing. I am 52 with skimpy lashes. I love my green eyes, but hated my skimpy lashes. I have been using a little less than a month and a half, my lashes have tripled in volume and length. I now get lots of complements on my eyes. I will never be without this product. No irritation, no problems whatsoever. I am now going to try the "lebrow".

on 12/24/2008 3:43:00 AM

OK - after just 4 weeks I can see a HUGE difference in my lashes. I had normal lashes - not thin, not short. Now, they are not much thicker ( a bit), but WOW - they are LONG! And from what my friends tell me -- they will be getting even longer! No irritation or adverse effects as of one month, and I am fairly sensitive and wear contacts. I was skeptical, due to trying a lot of other lash treatments but, this one delivers! Well worth the $119 spent and no shipping. Vibranthealthnow on eBay is where I got mine. (NO way affiliated with them - just wanted to put a shout out for a good product from a a good seller.) ADD ON: 3/29/09 OMG... my lashes have gone off the radar. And the curl is incredible and they have thickened, also. I have been using every night, since the end of November, Still plenty left in the tube (I believe with once daily application, it is to last about 6 months) and I think I will go to 'every other day' application now, because if my lashes get even longer, I will have to trim them! People have stopped me in stores, in the street, asking if my lashes are real. The SA's in Sephora (who know me well) are astounded. ALL of them ordered it! LOL!

Top Rated Lash Treatments