Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 8/23/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cheap, effective, gentle, basically everything I could ever ask for! I love it!

on 8/19/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I switched from the Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Pads I've been using for years to this and will never go back. I have to add to all the glowing reviews and say that I LOVE Sonia Kashuk Remove. It's super gentle, doesn't leave residue or blurry vision, and takes all my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off. I cut my cotton rounds in half, then usual invert the bottle 3-4 times in order to get all my makeup off. I absolutely recommend this and will repurchase.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

What a great eye mu remover! I always use gwp samples of Lancome bi-facil, which i love and have no complaints with. I've been running out of samples so I was about to buy a full bottle when I came across review on MUA of this remover. I'm glad I did, it works just as well, doesn't sting, and removes every smudge of mascara and liner! Its pricey for a ds remover at $10US, but its 1/3 the price of Lancome's Bi-facil, so I'd say its definitely worth it. I will repurchase many bottles!

on 8/13/2010 5:21:00 PM

This is an excellent and very effective eye makeup remover. It removes my tubing mascara within a couple seconds with minimal effort and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I love this! I would never have thought to try this if it weren't for MUA. Thanks again for a great rec!

on 7/21/2010 6:53:00 PM

A tads bit pricey for a makeup remover but worth it since it works so darn well with minimal eye irritation. The best part about it is that my eyelids don't feel greasy after I use this.

on 7/15/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

It works! It does not irritate my eyes. It is great!

on 7/5/2010 7:11:00 PM

'k so I just used this for the 1st time - one cotton round, a few swipes and rinse... no mascara on my towel! Woot!
Usually no matter how well I think I've removed my mascara, I end up getting some on my towels. So yeah, I'm happy with this stuff! Now, this was my 1st impression - I'll come back with an edit down the road if my opinion changes.
-No burn
-Smells pretty neutral
-Bottle kind of wonky, easy to spill product
-Most $ I've spent on emu remover yet

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Absoultuely amazing !

It gets all your makeup off :) even waterproof

Would recommend this to everybody

on 6/22/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I had been trying to find an eye makeup remover that didn't require me to rub my eyes. I wear two coats of waterproof mascara, so you can imagine what a challenge that was!
I researched some and finally tried this. I am so glad I did! I actually use this on my whole face prior to washing and it gets EVERYTHING off. It has a slight residue but if you are using it prior to washing your face it doesn't matter because it comes right off. No clogged pores, no surprise mascara leftovers when I get out of the shower. Also, it is not heavily perfumed which I appreciate.
Great product, reasonably priced; this will be my HG for a long, long time.

on 6/13/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went through a read a lot of the reviews this got because I was looking for a really good eye makeup remover. I had used Estee Lauder for a while and Neutrogena. I thought I'd give this a shot just to write a review on it, expecting it to be just like the Neutrogena eye makeup remover. This stuff needs some more credit, it was incredible. I feel like I finally have the best eye makeup remover out there. I literally barely rubbed my eye makeup off and it took it off immediately. I wear layers of mascara which I find to be a problem when taking off make up and it takes so long to rub it off. Not with this though, it was amazing. I ended up going back to Target to purchase 2 more bottles just incase!