Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/8/2008 8:11:00 PM

finally, a product that is both cheap & does what it says! i have been applying the lash growth accelerator onto my eyelashes every night for about a week now and i must say, WOWSERS. i didnt think i would notice any results this quickly but i did. i'm a typical asian with stick straight lashes but by using ardell, my top lashes are starting to curl by themselves! for some reason my right eye's bottom lashes are way more notciable than my left eye's .. so i applied some of the ardell stuff there and now my left eye's bottom lashes are so much more noticable. =] i am glad i purchased this product! i ordered online from madame madeline for almost 4 bucks. its a steal. i gotta stack up soon! =] A MUST BUY PRODUCT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using for over a year now i believe and I think this definitely lengthens my lashes and brows although I don't know if it has made them thicker. A couple more brow hairs grew in also in a sparse area. I should also mention that I add a drop of castor oil and a drop of almond oil to the tube to mix it in and occasionally spray the wand with a little alcohol to keep eveything clean. The only problem is the wand doesn't always reach the bottom stuff but it is bendable so you can bend it once and then use it like an angled brush. I only use at night after cleansing before bed and will continue to use.
Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

I thought i reviewed this, this is wonderful! I've been using it for 2 weeks now, and within a week I noticed a difference. My lashes are more lush and longer. In fact, I had to stop using it on my lower lashes because they were getting too long that I was getting mascara spots. I'm usually skeptcal about products that claim to make things bigger, better, plumper etc. but this really does work. I've started using it on my brows, after i went gunho with the tweezers, and they're actually growing back about double what they normally would. I'll continue using this, really a great product. The only downside is that it stings when I get it in my eye and has a tendency to flake. But I can put up with those minor issues for longer lashes!

on 10/31/2008 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I'm just desperate to convince myself that this product works... but I swear after using it two times, my eyebrows have filled in where they were sparse and my eyelashes have actually grown. I can now feel my eyelashes touching my sunglasses so that I have to move my sunglasses down on my nose a little. It also doesn't seem to take as long to put my mascara on in the morning in order to get that "full lash" look. I'm glad I found this out before spending $150 on Revitalash. this stuff is less than $5! I will definitely repurchase!

on 10/25/2008 6:59:00 PM

I have kinda short and somewhat sparse lashes. However after using this product faithfully for about a month I have thick pretty lashes! And they are long! Someone asked if I was wearing fake lashes! I will buy this for years to come!

on 10/17/2008 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

for me, personally, this does a good job of helping my lashes grow at their natural pace without breakage. it doesn't stimulate instant growth but I have noticed that a patch in my eyebrow filled in quickly after using this for a few weeks. it is a good lash conditioner but dont always expect the extreme results

on 10/13/2008 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

after hearing great reviews on this i went and bought this to try it. i mean it was only a couople bucks so why not right? i have been using it for 2 months and see no difference what so ever. Any tips?

on 9/30/2008 9:00:00 PM

Wow! I bought this to use on my brows. I used to have serious Brooke Shields brows as a teen, then started plucking/waxing, and now, in my 30s my brows are not teensy but definitely not as full due to over-plucking. They're starting to lose pigmentation in places and I had one spot that was kinda bare. Notice I say "had". I've been using this for one week. One. Week. And the spot is filled in...seriously. I don't know how, but it is. I'm definitely going to continue using it. For the record, I found it at Rite Aid. :)

on 9/20/2008 2:28:00 PM

This lash growth accelerator is amazing, I noticed that my eyelashes were a bit longer within 3 weeks of using it daily. As for my eyebrows, it just makes them look darker. Be careful not to get this in your eyes, there were a few times I rubbed my eyes while I had this on and it stings! The only drawback is that it turns bad pretty quick (average of 2 months) even when I wiped the wand on a piece of clean tissue after every use.

on 8/29/2008 3:57:00 PM

I love this product! I have short, blonde lashes and have tried a number of mascaras in an attempt to make them darker, longer, and thicker. After reading the reviews of this product on MUA, I purchased a tube from drugstore.com. It was easy to apply (just like mascara). I put it on every night, and though I didn't notice an immediate difference, after a couple weeks of using it faithfully, my lashes are so much longer! I only need mascara now to make my lashes dark, since there's no way this can turn my lashes from blonde to black. But now I look nice even without mascara! I definitely recommend this product.

Top Rated Lash Treatments