Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 2/7/2013 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was in the search for a good concealer to use from the drugstore and based on the reviews on this concealer, I decided to give it a try. I bought this at target for about maybe $9-11 about a year ago in the second lightest shade Light Pale. Long story short, i absolutely LOVE this concealer!

I actually don't wear much foundation; most of the time i wear a BB cream, and most BB creams don't have full coverage so I like to apply concealer on the areas that need more coverage. It does a really amazing job at covering redness and reducing the appearance of acne scars. I'll be honest and say it doesn't make my dark marks look like they've completely disappeared; you can still see a slight trace of them but only if you look close enough.

I'm quite pale but not super pale. i'm not light enough to be the lightest shade but the second lightest shade is usually just right for me (this is also my guide to finding my right shade of foundation at the drugstore and it hasn't let me down yet! ^_^ ) And I have a neutral undertone. The Light Pale shade i use is a really good match for my skin.

My skin is also quite dry but this concealer just glides on my skin and blends out so well. I RARELY ever get oily, maybe during summer but even then my skin doesn't produce much oil. But this concealer is so creamy that i HAVE to set it with powder. I don't mind doing this since it doesn't make my face look cakey or anything but i thought i'd just let you know. My skin is also acne prone and this has never made me brake out.

My only complaint with this concealer is the fact that it's not that great for covering dark circles. My dark circles are HORRENDOUS and this doesn't do much to cover them so I do have to use a separate concealer for this. (which i have yet to find a good one)

Anyways, I adore this concealer and would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is an average concealer. I bought it because Emilynoel83 on youtube raves about this, she said it is one of the best stick concealers at the drugstore. It has sparkles in it which I hate and it seems dry to me. I have a bunch of other concealers that I keep rotating and every time I use this I feel like it accentuates dry skin and I donít have this problem with any other concealer that I own. I like to use it under my brow bone to highlight but it really accentuates the ingrown hair and it balls up around it, so gross. I will try to finish it up but will not buy it again. I feel like there are better concealer out there at this price point. If you are planning to buy this, be aware that it has sparkle and it is not very creamy.

on 2/5/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

In one word this drugstore concealer is average.
The reason I have reviewed this product with only 3 stars is because of its staying power and how it blends. Bit strange.. but I feel that it is too easy to blend this product in so it barely covers anything. The staying power of this product isn't very long at all! I come home from work and there is no trace of it on my face. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours, but if you're active/in the heat I doubt it'll stay on that long at all.

I do really love the tube, it's so easy to use it under your eyes and the packaging does mean that it is very easy to apply almost anywhere on the go which almost makes up for the little staying power this product has.

The creamy texture is also great, and the product itself is very easy to blend with your fingers as it is with a brush, but like I said before you need to be careful to not blend it in tooo much otherwise it doesn't cover anything!

The product is well priced and overall the concealer in does do its job. Drugstore wise, it is better compared to the other products on the market, but compared to the higher end concealers - it definitely falls short.

Best concealer I have used to date. I am very fair with dry skin and bluish circles under my eyes. Super creamy, covered well with no orange tones. Will buy again!

on 2/1/2013 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I could love this concealer. It would be perfect if it had any staying power. The texture is great, I LOVE it! Very creamy and goes on like a dream, so smooth and covers my dark undereyes nicely. I like it much, much better than any concealer I've used... However it doesn't stay put! On me it'll last for about 3 hours, but that's all. I wish it could last a little more. I used this until it ran out of product and now I'm trying out other similar concealers in the hope of finding one that sticks a little better. If not, I'll probably just go back to this.

on 1/31/2013 8:17:00 PM

is it me. or does this concealer have glitter?

on 1/31/2013 3:59:00 PM

Texture is very creamy, moderate pigmentation. I got the light/medium, and am a NW25 in MAC. Shade was perfect. I use this under my eyes and around my nose. Definitely would buy again.

on 1/31/2013 9:58:00 AM

I purchased this several months ago in the Summer when I was on the hunt for the 'perfect' concealer. At the time, I didn't really care for the formula because I felt like it just glided right off my face. I put it away for a few months but circled back around to it during the Winter.

I'm now really enjoying this as an undereye and around the nose concealer. It's thicker and definitely creamy and doesn't ever look cakey if I apply it heavy-handed. It lasts a good 6 hours before starting to fade. Even when used around the nose to conceal redness, I feel like it lasts much longer than any other DS concealers I've used.

I purchased the color Light/Medium and it works well for NC25/30.

on 1/28/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is one of those products that you either dislike or like. In my opinion, this product is one of my favourite concealers and I have tried variety of concealers from wax-based, liquid to cream. I am still looking for the perfect one though. Enough said, the consistency of this concealer is great, I love how it applies really creamy underneath the eye. But everywhere else, it seems to fade away really quick. The coverage is build-able. However, my con for this product is that it only contains just little amount of product inside that can only at least last for a good 2 weeks, well for my own experience. On the other hand, I love this product, I just wish that the product itself provides more . I am quite a concealer addict. It is one of the main make up products I pick up first, if i were to wear minimum make up for the day.

on 1/23/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The concealer is pretty average. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product and was quite disappointed because it didn't work on my skin as well as I wanted it too. Its quite thick but not as heavy as other stick concealers were. It's very creamy/ blend-able and comes in a lots of colors. Although its creamy, it still doesn't work well on dry skin and the coverage is average. Throughout the day, I can see it crease and dry up. This concealer is better for dark spots and acne scars but putting it under the eye will definitely cause it to crease! The spf is great and the shimmer in the conceal is a love/hate kind of thing for me. It can either be great for highlighting/brightening up the face or it can make your acne stick out like a sore thumb. I don't like the whole stick concealer thing either because it is really unsanitary and could probably cause acne after a while. All in all, its a pretty average product and I would rather buy a concealer that is more worth my time.