BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Though this concealer is quite pricy (believe I paid $27 for it), you do get a lot in the jar and you don't need to use much. It is VERY opaque which I like. However, I am very fair and the formula was a slight bit orange for my skintone. I also found it got quite cakey even just after putting it on (and it got worse through the day). I suggest it for undereyes rather than concealing blemishes.
Would not buy again just because of the price. Not a bad concealer, though.

on 1/20/2011 12:52:00 AM

Lasts forever, both on my face and in the jar. Great stuff.

on 1/17/2011 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer. I know a lot of people think that it's too pink but I find it blends well under my eye. Sometimes to lighten it up I will mix it with my white eye cream. I love the consistency and I think it's really effective. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My boyfriend got this for me as a gift. I have a very neutral undertone to my skin since I stopped tanning. I was turned off at first how pink this conclear was; however, it looked so good under my eyes and it seemed to match. It definetly brightened my eyes. Since I have oily skin it definetly blends well under my eyes and was very nice and creamy. It doesn't have super full coverage, but the brightening effect is extremely pretty. I pare this with my You Rebel Light tinted moisturizer. I'm starting to really become a fan of Benefit.

on 12/28/2010 5:13:00 PM

Bought this product in store, fell in love with it the minute I put it under my eyes. I have very fair skin and the tone matched perfect and blended very well. It really brightened my eyes becuase it erased all the darkness under my eyes. I think its blendability is really good. I have been using urban decays concealer and have not been very happy with it so this is a nice change :) Yes it is pricy but I think its well worth it

on 12/17/2010 6:11:00 AM

Once again, I bought this online, so of course I bought the wrong shade. It was too fair for me, and I had to use it with my MAC concealer in order to blend it in. Not sure if I will buy another pot in the right shade, as it is pricey.

on 12/14/2010 8:39:00 PM

I wouldn't buy this again in this shade for my skin tone - I'm very pale skinned, and the 1 was too light for my dark undereye circles. I really think #2 would have worked better for me. Aside from that, I don't like the pot packaging unless I'm using it with a brush. The consistency is creamy and just thick enough to stay, but it doesn't have a tendency to settle into wrinkles. Less is definitely more with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros - Matched my skin well, long-wearing, a little goes a long way.

Cons - Hard to blend, not a very smooth consistency, have used drugstore concealers which were much better than this! I don't like the packaging, pot is not a good idea for a concealer!

I wouldn't purchase this again.

on 12/5/2010 12:43:00 PM

This is a generally good concealer. It covers pretty nicely with very little product, so it doesn't look very cakey. It's around $25 but I had the same one for over a year using it every day and it still isn't gone. I had been using this under my eyes but as other reviews say, it did crease for me no matter how much I set it with powder - and I don't have particularly oily skin. That being said it never broke me out or anything like that. The fair shade worked fine for me but I can see the limited color range being a problem for a lot of people. I've stopped using this because I found Chantecaille concealer for blemishes, and Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift concealer for under my eyes - and NO creases. I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I've found these new products.

on 12/5/2010 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Very good coverage
- Relatively long-lasting
- It only takes a tiny bit of product to cover a relatively large area
Cons:
- It looks slightly cakey when I first apply it on my under eye area
- By the end of the day it tends to crease a lot
- Doesn't blend very easily

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products