Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

on 12/30/2007 6:59:00 PM

HG! I bought this recently as I've ran out of the alpha/beta hydroxy exfoliater that I loved. I figure that since it's winter and my face needs something more soothing and moisturizing so I picked this oatmeal/honey scrub, it was only $2.99 anyway so what's there to lose even if it sucks? This scrub is amazing, it smells yummy and the particles are actually as small as the alpha/hydroxy exfoliator that I used before - one of the reasons I loved it. It leaves my skin suppled while get rid of all the dead skin. My skin is literally glowing after the first time I use it, amazing! Would buy this over and over again.

This wonderful scrub is VERY gentle and exfoliates nicely. The honey and oatmeal scent reminds me of a slight cocoa scent (as a matter of a fact this is the EXACT same scent as the Suave Cocoa Butter lotion that I use), never the less , it is a light and pleasant scent that fades quickly. I like how the granules are small enough not to hurt your skin ( Unlike St. Ives Apricot Scrub), yet still large enough to feel.

on 11/16/2007 3:10:00 AM

Unbelievably cheap! It's only around $3 and it works great. I love the smell of oat and honey and it's actually quite light and the scent dissipate within minutes. The scrub particles are smaller than the St Ives Apricot scrub, my only other d/s brand scrub I've tried but it's more moisturizing. Left my face smooth and I think the blackheads are disappearing too. I usually use alpha/beta hydroxy exfoliater as well as those crystals (Philosophy, Serious Skincare) but there's something very very satisfying about grainular scrub, probably because i can *feel* that it's working. I think this works better than Clinique's 7 day scrub and gentle exfloating scrub, but probably not better than the alpha/beta hydroxy exfoliater. But since I love the feeling of scrubbing my face clean, I will continue to use this. Did I already mention how ridiculously cheap this product is?? :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've used so so many expensive products on my sensitive skin and broke out like crazy. I can say that if I don't use this at least once a day, my face will break out again. My acne has tamed so much since I started using this scrub. I love it!!!!

on 11/4/2007 2:58:00 PM

I've recently re-discovered Queen Helene products, and this is fabulous. A gentle exfoliator that's perfect for daily use, and it smells so good. Then, there's the added bonus that this brand is so inexpensive.

on 10/25/2007 10:19:00 PM

Thanks to everyone on MMU who's kind enough to share great review about this brand, I decided to try it. This scrub is simple. It does one thing only and does it well. My face feels clean with no smell or residue after use. The particles are a little too much on my cheek but great on my oily t-zone. I use it twice a week and love it. At the amount I'm using, the thin packaging may break before it's used up. But it's readily available in the drugstores and at such low price for repurchase.

on 9/23/2007 3:02:00 PM

Hands down, one of the best scrubs ever! This and the QH apricot scrub. I touched my face one day after using it for 2 or 3 weeks and it had never felt so refined, so smooth, so soft, so clean!!! YAHHH! I love Queen Helene!

on 9/14/2007 11:27:00 PM

I was if-y when buying this, but it turned out to be a great exfoliator. My flakiness was gone yet my face was moisturized. Doubt it does much with pimples, but oh well.

on 8/18/2007 3:24:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff!! I just bought it a few days ago, and I've noticed such a difference in my skin. It's the perfect scrub if you have dry but sensitive/acne prone skin. It got all the flakies off but completely moisturized my skin as well, plus it made it feel squeaky clean. I have to use BP for my acne so my skin gets dry, but this fixed it right up without (well so far anyway) causing more acne.

on 8/12/2007 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this scrub at ULTA after reading the great reviews here. I really like how the particles are fine and the texture is a bit creamy. I enjoy the delicious smell as well. My skin looks smoother. 12/27/07 Update: I've found I can only use this once or twice a week since my skin seems to get flakey from the lauryl sulfate.

Popular Scrubs