Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 9/15/2009 10:31:00 AM

This is wonderful! I had used PTR's lashes to die for with ok results, but this blows it out of the water!!!!! After only 2 weeks I'm noticing a major difference in length and thickness. I will say at first it did irritate my eyes a bit, but after the initial 7 applications the irritation has subsided. Definitely worth the price....check ebay for cheaper listings.

on 8/29/2009 4:49:00 PM

I have stick straight, short lashes. Oh, well maybe I should have typed that I HAD them. :-) I read all of the side effects that people talked about and decided that having longer lashes was worth it. Completely vain, I know. My eyes were a little sensitive the first couple of weeks, but that's all. I've seen no adverse effects. I saw impressive results by week 4 and have continued using the product. I'll bet my lashes are twice as long as when I began. Less impressive if you knew how stubby they were, but I'm thrilled. They are definitely darker, too. I'm not sure about thicker - I don't see much difference there. Completely off the charts on the pricing, IMO, but I can't complain about the results. Another thing - they sell a separate product for brows. My brows stop too short and I have to use a pencil to extend them. Plus, I had a sparse area. Well, I just used the lash product on them and BAM! My eyebrows started filling right in. Nice. I figured it was probably the same stuff in a different tube for the brows. If you have always envied other girls (and guys) their long lashes, this might be worth the $$$ for you. Good luck!

on 8/18/2009 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Omg, turned my eyes BLOODSHOT red. To the point where everyone at work kept asking me if I had been smoking weed. How embarassing! It's so expensive for a product that irritates my eyes so badly. I tried it for 2 weeks (that's the best that I could tolerate before deciding that it was NOT worth the pain and agony). It's too bad because I really had such high expectations for this product, but I guess I will never get to know since I don't think I can withstand another month to truly see any results. *sigh*

on 8/9/2009 8:55:00 PM

This stuff is GREAT!
I've always had skimpy lashes to begin with but they were getting thinner plus I had developed bald spots on both upper lashes. I tried dozens of different mascaras looking for a miracle.Things were going from bad to worse and I figured that with a money back guarntee I had nothing to lose. Well I gotta say this product is amazing. Not only did the bald spots fill in but after about 8 weeks, my lashes are 1/2 again as long and thick as they have ever been! I still use it daily because I want to see how long they will actually get. I would reccomend this to anyone.
Do not put on bottom lashes or over apply...just go by the directions.

on 8/4/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had to try this product after reading so many positive reviews from girls like me. ie, asian, straight, mediocre lashes. I am thrilled to report that I now have thicker and longer lashes after using Lilash for 6 weeks. I'm even growing lashes on my bottom lash line even though I only apply the product to my top lid. I experienced some irritation and darkening/discoloration of my eyelids during the first 3-4 weeks of usage. But since then, I've not had any problems. Perhaps my body has built up a tolerance to the chemicals over a period of time. I will absolutely buy this product again despite the hefty price. FYI, I purchased mine off eBay which is roughly $10 cheaper than directly through the LIlash website.

on 7/23/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I bought Lilash and Librow online and it has worked wonders. I had nice eyelashes to begin with, and everyone asked why I wanted to buy it, but I was curious namely because my eyebrows were in desperate need of help! Back in the day, I actually used facial Nair to shape my eyebrows to avoid the plucking, but over time, the hairs stop growing back so they were very sparse. I bought the Librow and got the Lilash at a discount, and today I actually have eyebrows! It is amazing! And literally everywhere I go, women compliment me on my eyelashes, asking me what mascara I use, if I have on fakes, etc. It is truly amazing! It took about 2-3 months to really see results to be honest, and I applied it every night. Now I apply it 3 times a week, and they are sustaining, and I believe they are still growing. I am extremely impressed, I wonder when they will come out with a LiHair, for people with thinning hair...just a thought!

on 7/23/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I apply the lilash at night and it felt sort of itchy at first but i thought it was normal. The next morning I had serious dark circle and red eyes.

on 7/22/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This was my first lash enhancing product, and I did my homework on enhancers for months before I decided to try Lilash. Thanks to all of you who had gave it rave reviews on here, I clicked home a tube of Lilash from ebay - and I'm so glad I did!
I've always had much longer lower lashes than upper lashes. Not a big problem, at all, but I kinda felt that the 'balance' in my eyes was off. With Lilash, my upper lashes have really outgrown the lower ones. It took about eight weeks for me to see any growth, and you can clearly see the difference in my pictures. The Before is taken on April 28th, and the After is from June 25th.
The only downside to my new, long eyelashes is that I haven't gotten used to applying mascara to them - to this new length I mean. I always mess up my makeup now ;)

ETA: I forgot a couple of things!
At first, I applied Lilash at night. But after a week or so I thought my eyes were too 'crusty' in the mornings, so I started applying it in the mornings instead. It worked much better for me that way :)
I have noticed some darkening around the lash line, but it doesn't bother me so much.
The best thing about this investment is that I no longer have to wear mascara to feel fresh-faced. Loving it!

ETA2! I've fixed the pics, the quality I mean. And I remembered two more things to add: since I started using LiLash, I have maybe had only one eyelash fall out. Before that, they would fall daily. I'm not kidding.
And second, just for clarification, I am not wearing mascara in the before/after pics!

**Click for before/after pics!**

continued >>

on 7/22/2009 4:51:00 PM

i am hooked. my eyelashes were really short and stubby and stick straight, so i started using enormous lash and was almost finished with the tube (and was starting to get desperate to see some results), so i decided to buy lilash instead. fastforward a few weeks and i got crazy long eyelashes. i gotta say i think they even might be a little too long to use with some mascaras (like lash blast), its a little much for work, but i still go mascara crazy anyway because i love my lashes!
definately worth the price, although i wouldnt complain if they lowered the price a little.

on 7/19/2009 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok This stuff works. Didn't thinken lashes but they are SOOOO long. Ok so I'm a product junkie and although I generally see a change my teen girls laugh at me and say no. Well one day in the bathroom my daughter was like ok mom"Your lashes are huge they look as long as spider legs. true.The first 3 months nada then boom! Crazy but not cheap. I only apply at night and on upper lashes only well my bottom ones grew too! Must be from sleeping and they touch or something I dont know but my wimpy lashes are so long. Also this makes them curl up too. I no longer need a curler because this has made emmm curl up. (also swith apply from insite to out and vice versa each night the rep told me) I tried revitalash and it sucked. Did NOTHING at all. If your gonna do one use this and look this product up on youtube for info.

Top Rated Lash Treatments